01: 'Who Are you?'

You heard your little brother's giggles as you were tickling him while in your bedroom.

"Stoppp~" Your little brother whined while giggling throughout the entire room.

"You think you can eat my donuts randomly without permission, huh?"
You said, teasingly.

You actually don't care about him eating the donuts you left at the fridge for yourself, but you did wanted to tease him like your mad.

You enjoyed the way he laughs and show his precious smile of his, as his dimples and eye smile appears.

"What's that noise all about?" Your mother suddenly appeared from the door step of the room with a smile plastered on her face.

You stopped tickling your brother and let him lie down on your bed, being exhausted from laughing as you chuckled.

"Let's eat dinner, shall we?" Your mother said.

"Last one who gets to the dining room can't eat any dessert!!!" You said as you sprint going downstairs.

"NOT FAIR!" You heard your little brother shouted.

As soon as you arrived at the dining room, you saw delicious meals ready to be eaten on the dining table.
Not so long, Ji woon or your little brother arrived at the dining room also. You and Ji woon sat down and started eating.

"Honey! Come on and eat dinner!" Your mom shouted, probably heard from the living room where your dad was.

But since the living room wasn't so far from where you guys are now at. You heard that the TV was at the news channel as you also heard the newscaster talking.

"Everyone, please don't go outside alone and make sure to have contact with police stations close to you. Do not trust strangers. We have a curfew from 8:00pm to 5:00am in the morning. It's dangerous these days, mafias, gangsters and assasins have been going all around the network and the country. Again, do not go alone outside especially at night."
The newscaster said as you froze in spot.

The TV then got turned off as you heard foosteps.

"Holy Molly what the fuck was that?"
You said. You then heard your dad talk right from behind.

"Some kind of stupid news" He scoffed.

You looked behind you as you saw your father behind you while looking at the meals prepared on the table.
He was wearing a suit, probably from a meeting. Then he sat down beside you as your mother sat down at the opposite chair of your dad.

"Mafias? Gangsters? Sounds cool but scary. It's like the ones in those drama type of stories I've been reading."
You said while smiling a bit.

As all of you just continued eating.
The table was full of silence, nobody was talking. Your parents were staring at each other's eyes while Ji woon was just normally enjoying his food.

"Aren't you guys scared tho?" You asked to your parents.

Your mother gave a sudden cough as you saw your father clear his throat.
They didn't answered the question but just continued eating.

Time Skip ( The Next Day )

It was 5:10pm in the evening when your mother told you to pick up some groceries from the small grocery star not so far from your home. The streets were empty and quiet.

As soon as you arrived at the grocery store, you greeted the cashier with a wide smile and bow. As he greeted back. You took a grocery basket and started getting the groceries from each shelf and sections, the groceries that were written on a piece of paper that your mom gave you.

A few minutes later, you thought about being finished already but you weren't sure so you decided to check the grocery basket if there's something missing. As you were walking while digging your hand into the pile of groceries in the grocery basket checking every single item and comparing it from the check list.

You had a weird feeling, a feeling that
there were eyes staring at you. So you looked around but there was no one there. You ignored it and went to the cashier since you were already done checking the items.

While you were checking out, the piece of paper from your hand fell as it was showing the back of the paper with one more item on it. You picked the paper and whined.

"I'm sorry, I'll be right back. I forgot an item." You said to the cashier.

You went to find the item you're looking for as you searched every section. Until you finally reached the right section as you saw a man standing in front of the right shelf.
He had piercings.. Tattoos on his arms and upto his neck. You went to the left  side to get the item since it was at the left shelf. You were trying to reach it when someone turned you around and was pushing you onto the shelf causing a loud sound.

"Ouch! What the heck?" You shouted quiety.

He removed the black cap he was wearing, as his right hand was on your  waist and his left hand on your shoulder. You were looking down as you trailed your eyes from his feet onto his face.. And it ended up for the both of you staring at each other.
His face was an inch close from yours as you felt his breathing on your lips.
He gave you a devilish smirk. His Bangs were covering a bit of his eyes but you can see his dark brown eyes as it was very captivating.

"Get off of me you jerk!" You said while glaring at him.

"I don't even know you! I mean like.. Who Are You?!" You said again.

He looked down onto your legs as his hand slipped down from your waist onto your hips.

"Stop! You pervert!" You said, while trying to push him of you.

But he just stayed at his position like you never tried pushing him.
He aggressively and quickly lifted up the dress you were wearing until your
lower waist as you screamed. He looked at your 'X' shaped birthmark that was on your left lower hips and carressed it.

"Help!" You shouted, hoping to get the cashier's attention.

He chuckled as his voice from the chuckle sent shivers down your spine.
You were so scared as fuck and didn't knew what to do.

" I found you.. Miss Seong Y/n "  He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

The both of us suddenly heard running footsteps getting closer and closer..

(A/U)

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of the story! 🥺💖