Host

Vice Ganda/Jose Marie Borja Viceral
Born on March 31, 1976 is a Filipino-Comedian and TV Host and award winning Box Office Star. Her movies is considered one of the Highest Grossing Filipino Film of All Time for more than 8 years. "Unkabogable Star".  In a relationship with Ion Perez.

Anne Ojales Curtis-Smith - Heussaff
Born on February 17, 1985 is a Filipino-Australian, Actress and TV Host. She started as child star on her fisrt movie "Magic Kingdon: Ang Alamat ng Domortis" an official entry on Metro Manila Film Festival in 1997. "Dyosa/Concert Sweetheart", Merried to Erwan Heussaf.

Vhong Navarro/Ferdinand Hipolito Navarro
Born on January 4,1977 is a Filipino-Comedian, Dancer, Actor, and a TV Host. He is one of the member of dance group  Street Boys with Jhong Hilario. "Mr. Suave", Merried to Tanya Bautista-Navarro.

Jhong Hilario/Virjillio Hilario
Born on August 11, 1976 is a Filipino-Comedian, Dancer, Actor, TV Host. He aslo member of dance group Street Boys. "Sample King" in a relationship with Maia Leviste Azores.

Ana Karylle Padilla Tatlonghari-Yuzon
Born on March 22, 1981 is a Singer-Songwriter, TV Host, and Actress. "Bb. Kurba".  Karylle and dubbed the OPM Showbiz Royalty of the Philippines. Merried to Yeal Yuzon.

Ryan Bang/Bang Hyun Sung
Born on June 16,1991 is a Korean-Comedian TV Host, Actor. Ryan was former housemate of Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash in 2010.

Jugs Jugueta
Born on January 21,1980 is a lead Vocals of Itchyworms wich is a Filipino rock band in the Philippines. Merried to Andie Aguirre-Jugueta.

Teddy Tamayo Corpuz
Born on December 4, 1979 is a Filipino-Singer TV Host, Actor, and Comedian. He was vocalist of the band Rocksteddy. Her first movie is "PAPA POGI". Corpuz is married to Jasmine Corpuz since 2006, and had two children together named Angelica Phoebe and Theodore John. In 2017, the couple renewed their vows on-air during the Magpasikat performance with Corpuz, Jugs Jugueta, and Vice Ganda in It's Showtime.

Amy Perez Castillo
Born on September 5, 1969, is a filipino News Caster in Umagang Kay Ganda and TV Host in Showtime. known professionally as Amy Perez, is a Filipina TV and radio presenter, and occasional actress who is best known for hosting the now-defunct Philippine noontime show. Merried to Carlo Castillo

Kim Chui/Kimberly Sue Yap Chiu Born April 19, 1990 is a Filipina actress and television host of Chinese descent. Kim garnered acclaim at a young age for her acting performances on television and film. She is known as Philippine showbiz's "Chinita Princess" and once hailed "Princess of Philippine Movies and TV" for three consecutive years in the Philippines. She is currently managed and under contract to Star Magic, ABS-CBN's homebased talent agency and is referred to as the "Queen of the Dance Floor". In a relationship with Xian Lim.

...

Fomer Host

Billy William Joe Ladesma Crawford
Born on May 16,1982 is a Filipino-American, Recording Artist , Siger, Song-Writer, Actor , TV Host, and Comedian. "International R&B Star".  and television personality who has released 7 Albums and has had a number of singles. Merried to Coleen Garcia-Crawford

Coleen Garcia/Danielle Claudine Ortega Garcia - Craword
Born on September 24,1992 is a Filipina-Spanish, Model and Actress. Coleen is a former host of Showtime. Garcia started her career as a child and teenager appearing in several commercials. From 2012 to 2016, she co-hosted the channel's noontime variety show It's Showtime, which she had left to focus solely on her acting career. Merried to Billy Crawford.

Eruption/Eric Tai
Born August 23, 1984.Was added as a New Host during the pilot episode in Feb 6, 2012 after the suspension of the noontime show. Eric Tai is a Tongan actor, model, TV host, comedian and rugby union player who played for the Alabang Eagles and represented the Philippines national rugby union team in 15s and 7s. He was also one of the hosts of It's Showtime, where he goes by the screen name, Eruption. Merried to Rona Tai.

Kuya Kim/Aljandro Ilagan Kim Atienza
Born January 6, 1967, known professionally as Kim Atienza or Kuya Kim, is a Filipino television host, actor, weather anchor and a former politician. He is currently a resident weather anchor in ABS-CBN's TV Patrol's segment, "Weather-Weather Lang". He is known for his famous trivia stints on TV and radio, especially in his own show, Matanglawin. Merried to Felicia Atienza.

Mariel Rodriguez - Padilla
Filipino TV HOST and Actress. (born August 10, 1984)  is a Filipino-born American commercial model, endorser, television host, VJ and actress. Rodriguez was born Maria Erlinda Lucille Sazon Termulo on August 10, 1984. She is known by the nickname "Mariel" as a child. Merried to Robin Padilla.