Skipping class and getting hammered

nsfw~⚠
-🐁
-🐀
-🐁
-🐀
"Oh Oh! Levi! Jump on it's head before it kills you!" You were practically yelling in his ear trying to teach him how to play Super Mario Bros.
"OHHH Okay I get it!" Levi shouts.
Resting your head on Levi's bathtub bed thing you continue to watch him progress and get better at the game, his eyes sparkle and his tongue was halfway out showing he was really focused.
"I'm glad I skipped class today to hang out with you Levi! This is really fun!." You blurted out.
Levis' face reddened but he didn't take his eyes off of the screen.
"Y-yeah, I'm glad to be with you too
Y/N. It gets boring playing by myself sometimes.." Levi sighed.
"Pfft, your such a dork Levi." You softly flicked his head.
"H-hey! If I'm a dork then you're a normie!" Levi yelled.
"True." You quickly replied.
The room became silent except the sounds of buttons clicking and Levi exhaling everytime he died.

"Did you know you get to kiss a princess at the end of this game?"

"No way, really?!"

"Really."

"That's fucking awesome." Levi said, actually turning his head towards you and smiling.

Sounds of glass clanking together echoed it's way up the hall.

"Levi shush- turn the game down" You whisper putting your finger over his mouth.
"W-what is it Y/N?" Levi asked worried.
"Someone's coming..." I say quietly ducking down into the bathtub.

Levi doesn't hesitate to turn off the Gaming system.

"Quick jump in!" You yell motioning Levi to hurry.

"I- Ah- Okay.." Levi stammered.

As the clinking got louder you pull one of the fuzzy blankets over Levi and yourself leaving only a tiny spot where you could peek out.

"Hmm.." Could it be Lucifer? Maybe Solomon coming to find us?

Trying to sit up more you ended up slipping and leaning into Levis' side.

"W-What are you doing!?" Levi yelped.

"Oops- sorry I slipped." You try to sit up again but it was no use, the fuzzy blanket under your knees kept sliding on the bathtub floor. Frustrated you give up trying and rest your head in Levi's lap. He twitched a bit but kept peeking out of the blanket.

The doorknob turns slowly and you clutch Levi's pants, feeling pretty spooked.

The door opens and you peek out of the blanket.

"Oh its just-."

"MAMMON!" You scream jumping out of the tub and running full speed into the snowy haired demon wraping your arms around him.

"W-woah woah calm down can't ya see I'm holding something fragile here?!" Mammon said blushing.

"Hm? What is that?." Raising an eyebrow confused you study the object in Mammons hand. It's a slender glass bottle with some sort of liquid in it, the label is written in a different language.

"Dunno. I was gonna drink it by myself but I heard somethin come from Levis' room so that's when I came by." Mammon shrugged, you let go of him and stare at the bottle.