The Move Karinah POV

Looking around at all these boxes was making my head hurt. I can't wait to leave. My name is Karinah DeVoe and I live in Melbourne Florida. I just finished HS and I am getting ready to my move to NY tomorrow and boy am I excited. I already got a nice little job waiting for me thanks to my cousin Tiff and I will be living In LIU dorms this time tomorrow. My parents aren't too happy about me moving so far but im ready to go. Im just over florida and can't wait for a fresh start and most of all I can't wait for the guys.

Desmond POV
"Des are you even listening to me right now ?" I turned around and looked at Brittany with a mean grill. "Brittany im tired of arguing about the same shit man ima holla at you later." I got up and put my shoes on and grabbed my jacket. "Go head des as fucking usual just do me a favor and don't come back this time ok?" "Man whatever Brittany." I made sure I slammed the door as I walked out, I had to go to work anyway. I got in my car and pulled off heading towards Williamburg where I been Assistant Director at this after school program for about 3 years now. The director is on my dick and that sucks for her because she would never get the time of day but as long as she keep my checks looking as good as they been looking shit she could dream. I parked up and walked in the building and spoke to Ms. Nelson the school safety guard for a min then headed to the back to speak to Taikisha. "Hey des your early with your sexy self." I watch Tai try to be sexy while she walked over to me and tried to hold back the urge to throw up. "Well you did say you needed to speak to me Tai so what's up?" She walked to the file cabinet and pulled out a folder and handed it to me. I looked down and it had the name Karinah DeVoe on it. Now I make sure I know all the females workers just in case one of them was a hunnie but tai made sure she hired less then appealing candidates thinking it would make it easier for her to get me. "Who this tai?" I asked really curious to know. "Well des this is our new worker, we needed a female worker for awhile now and I couldn't find anyone i thought was right for here but it's crunch time I have inspection coming up so I had to hire through a friend. Now she just moved here from florida but she has a lot of experience and my source tells me she's great at what she does." I looked at her still confused as to why I needed to come in early for this so I asked "So what does this have to do with me?" She laughed and touched my shoulder, a little too sexual as usual and said "Well I have a director meeting and I have to go now and I won't be here today but she is coming in to start and I need you to show her the ropes, get her familiar with things before inspection ok?" Now normally this isn't really my thing but since she never seen shorty that meant there was a 50/50 chance she might be cute. I pretended to have a attitude and rolled my eyes " Ight tai i got you." "Great well have fun im gone, she should be here by 1:40." I looked at my phone and it was 1:15, so I just chilled with Ms. Nelson and waited for the mystery girl.

KARINAH POV
I got off the L train at Grand at and pulled my cell out. Shit it was 1:30 I was trying to be early but this is not my side of town. I was only in FL from High School so I was technically raised out in Brooklyn but flatbush is my thing. I put the address into google maps and followed directions. I walked into the school and the first people I saw was a tall lightskin dude and the school safety guard. I walked up to the school safety guards desk and excused myself into the convo. "Excuse me Im sorry to interrupt you guys my name is Karinah im looking for Desmond Fellows." "Well you found him" the handsome light skin dude replied. I smiled "Hi im here for the job" "follow me" he said. We walked into a cafeteria and he told me to take my jacket off and have a seat he will be rigt back with some paperwork to fill out. I took my jacket off and place my bag and jacket next to me and i did just that, waited for Mr. Desmond.

Desmond POV
Mid conversation with Ms.Nelson the door opens and the sexiest short chocolate girl walks in. Damn I thought to myself what kid she picking up I never seen her before. "Excuse me im sorry to interrupt my name is Karinah and im looking for Desmond." Jackpot this the new worker "Well you found him" I quickly responded. I said bye to Ms. Nelson and led shorty to the cafeteria and made her sit so I can get the paperwork. When taikisha sees how pretty this girl is she gunna be so mad but boy am I happy for her source. The other girl workers were cool don't get me wrong shit one of them is my best friend from HS but ain't none of them anything to look at. I brought her the paperwork and watched her fill it out in silence. After that i gave her a tour of the building and showed her what classroom she would be in. When we finished we still had about 20 mins before the kids came down so we just went and sat in the cafeteria. " So what do you think Ms. Karinah?" She looked at me confused and said "What do you mean what do I think?" Now most girls I can tell by when I meet them what type of girl they are but I couldn't figure her out. She had me in a slight trance which was funny because I'm not even into dark skin girls, but with Brittany on her bullshit and this cutie to close to ignore why not have a little fun ? I mean the ladies can't resist Des. "I mean about the school, do you like it ?" "I mean I like the classrooms just a lot smaller then the rooms in FL but it's nice i just can't wait to meet the kids." She smiled and I swear I saw Angels. She was so pretty and a nice smile. Now im a ass man but she was just the right size enough for me to play with. Before I could answer one of the other counsellors walked in. "Well well well what do we have here des ?" I laughed and looked up at my nigga gerard. Noe me and Gerard went to HS together. We weren't that close in HS but we never had no issues. After school finished we both ended up working here and that when we got close. "Gerard this is Karinah the new worker funny nigga Cuz she actually your partner." Gerard rubbed his hands together and started doing this fake evil laugh, I busted out laughing because I know my nigga and I know he was thinking the same shit i was. He put his hand out for a hand shake and she smiles and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Gerard." "No no no the pleasure is all mine but im bout to go change yall." Gerard disappeared into the back and left me alone with Karinah again. "You got a great partner trust" she smiled and looked at me "I'll take your word for it, so am I following him today?" I smiled "nope today your mines".

Karinah POV
So far so good. The job isn't so bad but im ready to go. The guys are all cool but I can tell the females just ain't my cup of tea. I'll just keep my distance that's all. I changed out my work clothes and headed out. As i hit the corner a car pulled up in front of me i tried to walk around it but the person honked the horn. I looked up and seen desmond behind the wheel. I waved and started to walk again but his window rolled down and he waved me over. "Hey wassup" I asked him. "Where you headed you want a ride?" Damn this nigga must think it's that easy huh? I laughed to myself " im good i like the train but thanks anyways boss man." He laughed "ok suit yourself cutie but here take my number just in case you get lost or anything." He handed me a piece of paper with his number in it. I thanked him and walked towards the train but I made sure I put the number in my wallet once i turned the corner and was out his sight.