Chapter Six (Final)

"Jason. God. Yes. Make me yours. I'm all yours." That accent got me going almost as fast as anything. It spurred me on to quicken the pace, even though my mind and heart told me to slow down and make it last. Like I said earlier, I was in love with Henry. This was more than physical for us and I wanted to make that clear to him.

Although I was close to coming, I braced myself for what I needed to do. I couldn't tell him about my feelings in this position so, I reluctantly pulled out.

When I did, I heard Henry whimper.

I turned him around and covered his mouth with mine again. "I wanna watch you come, baby. Lie down on the floor for me." I spoke against his lips. I pulled away and grabbed a towel from the side of the tub. I whipped the fabric, then spread it out. The minute I did, he crouched down, then laid out on the towel as I asked.

With my dick still full and about to erupt, I knelt down and hovered over him. I brought his legs up, wrapped them around my waist, and settled in between his thighs. Once I lined my dick up with his hole, I pushed forward, breaking the ring again. Although I'd already been there for a duration of time, I felt the energy roam through my body again, making my nipples taut and my ass tense.

Close to orgasm, I sucked in a breath and thrust forward into him, then leaned down to watch Henry writhe below me. After planting both hands on either side of his head, I engulfed his mouth with mine, pushing my tongue in between his lips.

Henry drew my tongue in while he pushed back with his own thrusts. Both in perfect rhythm with mine.

"Jason."

Henry said my name against our kiss and he groaned while I continued to pummel his ass.

I stopped kissing him and traced his lips with the tip of my tongue. My gaze met his blues and I lost myself in them.

"Damn, Henry. Do you know what you do to me?" I kept riding him and kissing him in between words. Our kisses were soft and long, with more tongue. I loved every minute of it.

"Do you know how crazy you make me?"

"I have an idea, since you make me feel the same way." Henry said in response with a smile. He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth.

I pulled away, still staring into his blue eyes. Our movements were still in perfect time with each other. "I love you Henry. I love this. I love us together."

Henry's smile got bigger and he collapsed his lips on top of mine. Henry let go with a smack and held my hair tightly in his palm.

"I love this too, Jason and I love you." Henry responded in a near growly tone coupled with that accent.

Hearing him say it back, I leaned down and my hair rushed forward, partially covering his face. Sweat covered my brow and my knees hurt from being kneeling on the hard tiles. After Henry moved my wayward locks, I continued to kiss him, knowing my desire to come had reached its peak. The shudders wracked my body and my resolve was now down to nil. My lips quivered while we kissed, and my thrusts quickened, becoming more erratic. I groaned in his embrace and within the span of a couple of minutes, my control gone, I released everything I had into the condom.

"Yes, Jason. Fuck! Yes." Henry took my lips into his again. His nails scraped my back as we continued to fuck.

It didn't matter that I was in pain or that my knees would be sore, all that mattered was here, right in front of me.

Henry.

Only Henry.

He and I, loving one another on the bathroom floor of my suite.

Still semi hard, I continued to ride him while we kissed. I sensed him shaking uncontrollably under me and warm spurts hit my stomach and thighs.

"Yes, baby. Come for me. Give it all to me." I spoke in between lip locks again, watching Henry unravel in front of my eyes. The usually calm and cool Henry Cavill, losing everything because I was buried deep inside his ass. Although I'd already climaxed, I didn't want to leave him. I wanted to continue feeling his skin around mine even when my dick was too soft to do anything.

Now exhausted, I stopped moving and collapsed on top of him. We resumed our long kiss and I ran my hands through his brown locks that were now filled with sweat. He did the same, tangling his fingers in my curls.

"Jason."

"I know, it was ..."

"In your words, fucking amazing." Henry laughed in between hampered breaths.

"Yep. It always is with you." You should wear three piece suits more often."

Henry chuckled heartily and kissed me again. "Is that all that got you hot for me?"

"Nope. But I will say it did get my juices flowing a lot quicker."

"Then I'll make sure I wear it to the Aquaman premiere."

I smiled at him and pressed my lips atop his again. "Oh yeah? And I will make sure to go commando again too. Just so I can take you up to the private showroom and fuck you during a scene."

"You promise?"

"Scouts honor." I raised my free hand.

"Then perhaps I will free ball it too just for the occasion."

"It doesn't matter, Henry. Either way, I'll get your ass whether it's clothed or not. You can count on that."

"I'm glad I can, because it's all I ever look forward to."

I regarded his blue eyes before dropping my gaze to his puffed out lips. I softly dragged a finger over his cheek.

"Me too, my love. Me too."