Intro/Rules

Hello! I'm Ender, the author, obviously. Welcome to my book.

I have a other yaoi books for a while but I have had to deal with similar and repetitive comments and I'm tired of them so this is just to clear things up.

The not important shit

I haven't always lived the greatest life and at this point can be like a flip of a coin. I try to be as kind as possible but I have limits and the first thing you say to me generally sets the tone for how I will interact with you. I understand we all have our bad days and I won't pretend that I'm a saint that's done nothing wrong so, I won't hold it agents you for any longer than that interaction

The important Shit Rules/Warnings.

There will be the occasional fluff or angst but I don't like writing sad endings and I won't go out of my comforter zone for something I do for fun.

I will give warnings for sensitive subjects in the chapters where they are needed, I understand that many like me aren't bothered by them but they are needed.

I have shitty internet and horrible motivation so updates will be scares.

Stuff to do with hate/ criticism

Please keep hate or even constructive criticism to yourself. Any will be deleted, I do appreciate anyone who just wants to help me improve ,but I do have very severe self esteem issues and it is set off easily.

Any hate will be met with my honest opinion and I wont hold back.

this is a bit of a rant but still important. This is based off of a sour experience

Please for the love of any god there may be, if I ever write about things like cutting/ self harm, suicide, feelings of neglect, self hate, depression, mental hospital, voices, or things like that and they don't sound like what you've read in a majority of stories please don't PM me telling me that I am wrong about them, keep in mind mental illness isn't always the same for everyone and for a lot of subjects I am speaking from experience. If you pm me about it I will assume you are aware that you are being an ass and don't want people to find out and will post it in the next chapter, if you do it in the comment section well, I believe you have no shame and your ignorance is punishment enough. The last Time it happened I was driven to delete the chapter and I still am unable to bring myself to publish it again. It hurts a lot for someone to say you are wrong about somethings you remember clear as day especially when it has to do with pain or suffering.

Second rant but again this is what has pushed my to make this whole thing.
I some shit to deal with when I was younger and spelling and grammar were not my top priority. I was behind on many subjects at school and I got moved to homeschool so I would be able to hopefully be able to work some shit out with myself. Only in recent times have I been able to get back on track academically.
In all honesty I didn't think I would live to be a teen at one point so I really didn't care about learning shit I didn't think I would ever use.
Writing Fanfiction is basically how I learnt to write at all. It was the only way to do it without breaking down because I enjoyed it.
So please don't shit on something that brought me happiness in a shitty time in my life.

Okay I'm done

Everything else aside please enjoy my book

Ender out