Ch 17) Ino's Training Begins

Before I start this chapter, I wanted to say something I forgot to mention in the previous chapter. I am aware that this is not how sealing works in Naruto. But the idea is so obscure and underdeveloped, and I wanted to put my own spin on it.

Without further ado, let us get back to it.

Naruto's P.O.V.

Where was that old man? If Naruto found him to be perving on women, he was going to make the man regret ditching him. This idea had already occurred to the blond when he noticed the sage was gone. Yet at the time, it was nothing but a small annoyance. It was now two hours later, and the boy was pissed. "When I find him, I will make him wish he never came back to the village!" Naruto was used to feeling abandoned, and the man leaving in the middle of his training was bringing up some painful memories.

Naruto continued to seethe in somewhat reserved anger, as he made his way down the street towards a bath house. The man had to be there. It was the only place the blond had yet to look. Naruto did not even notice that he had passed the Yamanaka's Flower shop. The Uzumaki was startled out of his thoughts when he heard a feminine voice behind him.

Ino ran up to her fellow blond and grabbed his shoulder, turning him to face her. "Naruto, I was just about to come looking for you." She smiled down at him. Naruto blinked at her, a silent question as to what she needed. "I know you trained Sakura,and I was wondering-" There was a moment of hesitation before she continued. "- Could you train me as well?"

Her request confused him, and he momentarily forgot about his anger towards the Sage. "Doesn't Asuma train you guys?" A look of annoyance flashed across the girl's face, and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, but he only teaches us as a team. He doesn't help us with our individual skill." Naruto nodded his head at her explanation. A look of hope replaced the one of annoyance. "So will you train me?"

Naruto thought about it for a moment. Should he train her? He was pretty busy training with Jiraiya right now. His clone should be enough. That way he could still focus on what he learned from the sage. He gave the girl a smile. "Sure, Let's do it?" He reached out his hand to shake her's. She returned the gesture with a huge smile on her face.

"Thank you so much. I appreciate it." Naruto formed a cross with his hands, and a clone popped into existence.

"I am busy at the moment, but this clone will act as your trainee." The girl looked hesitant. "Don't worry," he assured her. "I have imbued it with extra chakra. It'll stick around for much longer now." Ino glanced back and forth between the two, before nodding.

"Okay, sounds good to me," she replied, flashing the clone a smile. "Let's head to training ground 10. My team does not use it this late in the day, and Asuma gave us all a week to rest. So no one should bother us. Both Naruto and the clone glanced at each other, then returned the girl's smile. Both Ino, and Naruto's clone walked away,leaving Naruto to once again formulate his plan for pranking Jiraiya. The evil smirk returned. He knew just what to do

Bath-house

Naruto walked up to the building, the evil fox grin still adorned his face. Thanks to his sense of smell, he knew the sage was near. In Fact he could see tufts of the man's white hair sticking out around the wall. He walked up behind the man as silently as possible.

Naruto formed the necessary hand signs, muttering softly under his breath. "Lightning Style: Lightning Stream." Naruto's hand shot out and a small blast of electricity sparked from his fingers and engulfed the sage. The man let out a loud shriek, alerting the women in the water of his presence. Naruto was not done yet. After the shock had faded. (Pun intended) The blond ran up to the man, grabbed him by the scroll on his back, and flung him over the wall into the water. Naruto made sure to mark him, just in case the old man manages to get away from him again. The Uzumaki tossed one of his Hiraishin Kunai into the air,and teleported to the blade. He replaced it in his pocket, and perched on the top of the wall.