"Another Clairvoyant"

Amelia had decided to visit another clairvoyant to be awared of the truth. She told that clairvoyant about what had happened. This clairvoyant said, "Whatever that  clairvoyant had showed you is true. A day will come when you will be in danger and no one will save you, even your own father, although he knows what the misdeed you had done, but he still hid it."

                   She was not admitting her fault or  the sin and said, "I had done nothing, I had never been bad with anyone. You can ask my father, who is very close to me." The clairvoyant said, "I know how much close you are to your father, but you will be drowning, with all your money and then you will have nothing in your hands and you then you will...."

                  "I will what? Say clearly. What do you want to say? And I will not drown, I'll be like the same as I am. Goodbye!" She said and left. Amelia told her father that she would not go to any other clairvoyant now. She said that I am rich just because the hard work I did. But her father told her that there is no doubt that every person is struggling for success, but success is also based upon his / her deeds.

                     "Dad! It had been a long time that I did that sin, but now..." She got quite. Her father said angrily, "But now what? You are still not changed. If you don't like a person, you can murder him/her in seconds. I know you very well. I hid your deeds just because you are my daughter, but I can't keep it inside me anymore." He left the room in anger.

What was that sin? This will be revealed in the next part.