Entry No. 3

Dear Diary,

The room filled with boisterous laugh and chat that made me stone deaf, the level of the sound keep on as if no one is around. My forehead furrowed as I scan the four corners of the room. The color drained out of my face as I tried to utter the word "STOP!". The boys sited at the back row glared and smirked at me which made me agitated. 

My diminutive stature makes me look inferior, I was often mistaken as a student though I tried to put on my best smart casual attire. The list of the classroom management and strategies does not alleviate the situation I had. It's only been a week since I had this rowdy section, they are renowned as the worst section in Grade Seven. I anticipate that all the knowledge and training I had will be useful in the real field.

Every afternoon I watched as each teacher goes out the faculty room. Sometimes Eliz and her companions ask me to go home with them, I declined, I felt uncomfortable and restless being with the people I'm not familiar with although Eliz is with them. I just choose to be left behind to have a peace of mind without distractions to write every problems I had. I wanted to ask advice from Eliz but we only see each other occasionally. I felt pointless to change my self when I had this burden I carry on everyday. How can I survive in this nightmare!

'til my next entry dear diary.

Love,

Odeth