Chapter 4

Y/N P.O.V.

After Charles Dunois was introduced to our class, Ichika, Charlos and I went to the changing room. On the way, we were stopped by some girls. I told them that we will speak to them later, but I lied to them. After we entered the changing room, we immediately changed into our IS uniform. 

Y/N:"Could you go ahead? I wanted to ask something Charles."

Ichika:"Ok. Don't take to long time." *leaves the room*

Charles:"What do you want to ask me?"

Y/N:"I know that you are a girl?"

Charles:"How do you know that?"

Y/N:"I know this from the very beginning when you were introduced to our class. In your speech I could hear that this sounded a little bit feminine."

Charlotte:"Ok. You have caught me. My real name is Charlotte Dunois."

Y/N:"Why are you here?"

Charlotte:"I will explain this later. We need to go or otherwise Ms Orimura wil give us lectures."

Y/N:"Agreed."

So we went to the arena. There we were greeted by our class and the class 1-2. 

Chifuyu:"So, I see that Mr. L/N and Dunois are here." *turns her attention to the classes* "Now, classes, I will test you by giving you training in a IS. Students, who already have a personal IS, activate it now."

I did what Ms Orimura ordered. I saw that Cecilia, Rin and I had already our IS. But I saw that they were shocked to see.

Y/N:"Is something wrong?"

Rin:"Y/N, where did you get the unknown IS? This is the IS which attacked the arena."

I was shocked. Then I looked ate the diagnostics and saw that I wore the Drag Ride from Celestia. 

Y/N:"I don't know how to explain this."

Chifuyu:"Anyways, Mr L/N. You will come with me to the hangar. I going to have a talk with you."

I nodded to her respond.

Chifuyu:"So, let's start with the training."

Timeskip: after the training

After the trainig, I followed Ms Orimura to the hangar. I also saw that Ms Yamada was also there.

Chifuyu:"Now, explain. Why do you have this IS?"

Y/N:"I don't know why I have this IS."

Chifuyu:"Ok. Can you say where do you get it?"

Y/N:"I don't know. I am sorry if I couldn't give you answers." 

I lied to Ms Orimura because I don't wanna that Celestia get's problems because of me. 

Chifuyu:"Anyways, you can go."

So I went to to the next lessons. I was there until the school bell rang. I was glad that the school day is over. After stretching my arms in the air, I went to my room and did some works for the school and then went to the bed and slept.

Timeskip: next day

I was already in class when Ms Orimura announced that we got another transfer student. I was suprised that we got a lot of new students. When the girl entered the room, I saw that she has one red eye. The other was covered by an eye patch. She also had long silver hair.