Love Isn't A Cake Walk.

Like all stories have a villain mine did too. But who was it. It wasn't one alone it was a number of factors. The most scariest one was our religion, he was a muslim and I was a hindu more specifically a brahmin. In a country like ours we cannot imagine something like love happening across caste here it was our religion. I belonged to a mordern hindu family yet, the rules doesn't change. I was not supposed to have a love interest in a guy of another religion. Comming to his part, he was a strict muslim. His holy book didn't allow him to look at any other lady except for his wife and mother. But keeping the apart he too had fallen in love. Love beyond boundaries.

But right now it was now our problem. I was just back to school after lunch and Riya welcomed me with a news of shock, apparently my dad had come to school and complained against Imran for trapping me into his so called web. But I knew the truth, but wasn't able to figure out why would my dad come to school. He should've talked to me first.

But right now I don't have time to think about all this, I need to look for Imran and tell him my dad cannot be here. I searched for him in whole school but couldn't find. My eyes were thristy for his glance. My heart raced up thinking what he might be going through. Finally I found him. In his class room sitting alone resting his head on his desk. I almost filled my eyes with tears. I couldnt see him like that. Immediately I rushed and wrote him a letter to pacify him and let him know 'I wouldn' t ever let anything happen to him, anything that comes on him has to pass over me. ' after delivering this piece to him, I started digging what had happened actually.

Finally the real truth was infront of me. It was not my dad who had complained or brought our springing love into the notice of our principal, it was that Nikhat. She was so much in rage that she took this to the authorities and got him punished. The problem hadnt become any bigger then but it was not  going to be the same in the coming time.

Days passed by. Our love had become very strong now. We were very serious about each other. But we were aware as well that we'll have a lot to go through as our families were strict religion followers.

It was the last day of his summer break and had to go to a farther place for his further education. It was our last day to meet. For some unknown reasons my dad had taken a transfer and I might not be here the next time he comes to this town. We were all absorbed in our feelings and emotions. There was less of verbal talks and more of emotions. He was very much worried about my safety and I was worried how would he manage living there, all alone. He was like a kid to me, who needed absolute care, absolute attention to be alright. We were in exchange of deep conversations when something foreseen happened.

A motor bike headed towards us. It might sound normal but the rider wasn't. It was my dad. He came straight to us or should I say to him and had an unheard conversation. I was stunned by this amd didn't know how to control the situation. A numerous thoughts arose in my mind. I didn't have any plan to protect him as I had promised earlier.

I was so jampacked with thoughts that i had to head towards home to get control over the situation from my mom's side, as she was far more strict about all this. I spoke to my mom and tried making up stories to prove Imran to be an innocent. But all that didn't work. My mom already knew about our relationship and couldn't control her anger seeing me lying to her. She grabbed a plastic wicket, which wasn't in use since we have shifted here, and whipped me. I was all covered with bruises but i couldn't feel any bit of pain in my body. All the pain I felt was in my heart. I constantly thought about Imran and how do I protect him. But those numerous thought couldn't cover the fact that he wasn't going to meet me any sooner and this might be the end of our story.

My dad entered home looking at me covered with bruises. I could say nothing but look at him with utter question mark. He read my face but didn't bother to answer any hidden questions. He ended every doubt with one line 'You are our daughter, don't think of doing anything reckless. It might not damage you but it' ll surely does to us. I am not okay with any mark on my reputation. After this I should never come across to any situation like this'

My throat jammed and I could neither speak nor swallow anything. Breathing had never been so hard. Every second passed felt like an era moving in slow motion.

A few weeks passed and I was bowed to a lot of restrictions. I couldn't go out, watch T. V, use internet, speak to my friends. I was so isolated that coming out of that pushed me in depression. I said to my self 'Though your love have boon true and pure, but this world doesn' t understand it.

He is the one who stole all your freedom, he is the one who got you in trouble. He shouldn't be a part of your life anymore'