"Oi!"

A/N, Lost Voice needs a cover! Reach out to help me with the cover! Lost Voice will be updating at least once a week, quality over quantity! Remember, this is a x Male reader story, with a trans Y/N. Will have triggering thing in later chapters. Will always put a TW if such things are in chapters. If there is a TW, please don't read that chapter, or skip over, your mental health is very important and take care yourself! Now, On with the story!

Y/N= your name

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

"  Y/N, hurry up, it's your first day at Yuuie, and you're going to be late!"

"I am coming, Nana!"

Shoot, first day and I am already late, that means more attention to myself.                       

Stupid Y/N! Of all the days to be late, why today!?

Y/N, worried out of his mind Dashes out the door, forgetting about breakfast.

"Y/N Hurry UP! Or I am leaving you behind!"

"Com-m-Ming!"

Y/N, slides and glides into his Nana car, almost hurting himself in the process. 

"Young man, if you don't want attention to yourself, why do you keep on being late to important events! I swear sometimes you are too much for little old me!"

"Love ya too, nana"

"Hmp"

The car stays in a peaceful silence, until Nana starts to speak.

"Did you eat breakfast?"

Y/N heart skips a beat, knowing what his Nana will say.

"Well..."

Don't you dare lie! You are eating when we get to the school!"

"That means I am going to be late!"

"Then you should have thought that before you forgot breakfast" 

The rest of the car ride is Nana talking  Y/N ear off about how its important to eat right,  when the car pulls into U.A, the best school for the next generation of heroes, and the best way to hide with the crowd. Y/N knows he can figure out answers in this place as long he stays in the background.

Y/n gets out the car, about to help his grandmother get out of the car

"Nana, do you need hel-"

"I am fine, now we are going to my office and you're going to eat something, understand?"

thought she will let go of that.

Try to make up a excuse, or run, or-

"Recovery Girl!"

All Might, the former Symbol Of Peace, slides from the right, starts bowing to Nana, with a smile on his face as usual.

"I hoped you had a lovely trip to the U.S! It is a lovely place, don't you think so? You look refreshed! 

" Ahh, thank you All Might, It was lovely, i am glad i went there" 

"Yes,I-"

All MIght then looks at Y/N, Y/N , not used to people looking at him, starts to overthink everything. As per Usual. 

What happens if he figures out who I am, will he know, is he an spy, is he going to-

"Is this your grandson? He seems like a fine young man, kinda reminds me of young Midoriya!"