1torture1

(Turn sound on for this story. Listen to the music I have put here while reading, just to set the mood. Enjoy)
! This also includes depression, self harm, and smut!
Zaks POV
"Life Is tiring" Zak thought as he sat down on his red chair he used for gaming and filming videos. He looked outside the window as he sat there. It was raining, thunder storm. It reminded him of the storm he has inside of him. The pain. The broken heart. And the torture. He looked away from the window as tears started to form in his eyes.
*buzz*
   *buzz*
It was his phone. He wiped the tears away and picked up his phone from his night stand. It was Darryl who wrote him a message. His heart pounded as he seen his messages. He didn't talk to him in 6 days. He felt a feeling he never felt in a long, long, time. What was it?? Happiness. Zak smiled at his texts and hugged his phone into his chest. He sighed and finally read them.
Darryl
Hey, Zak. It's been a while since we filmed a video together. If your not busy, want to film?  Read just now

                                                  Zak
     Yesh, it hae been a whyle, sure we
                                               com film
Darryl
Ok skeppy, get on teamspeak

Zak turned his computer on and went to teamspeak and after opened Minecraft. He clicked record as he was ready to start his intro.
"Hello guys, today we are trapping 100 kids in a box" .......

NEXT DAY
Zak woke up his head pounding. He gasped as he looked up and saw him. His demon. The one chasing him causing him pain and grief.
Part 2 coming tmr! What I meant by demons, in the description is literal.