Chapter 9

{5 months later}

(Y/N) laid the bouquet of roses she held in her hand next to Midoriya's grave. "I'm gonna go see Uraraka again today. I know I have been for the last 2 months, but I'm not sure if I can continue this anymore. Seeing her just exhausts me and hurts me. It scares me, to be completely honest. Well, I have to go. I don't want to be late. Bye Midoriya," she sighed and closed her eyes before walking back to her mom's car that she borrowed for today. As she made her way to the car, she got a glimpse of the graves of Mr. and Mrs. Uraraka. She smiled softly to herself before opening the car door and shutting it, starting the car. She drove to the mental hospital. She remembered the day she learned that Uraraka would be going to a hospital instead of jail. Even though she was angry at her, she was relieved. She used to be her best friend, of course she didn't want her to go to jail with people who had killed multiple people or worse. She knew that Uraraka needed help, and she was happy that she was getting that.

She finally parked and looked up at the tall building. (Y/N) walked through the white halls, taking a deep breath as she approached the dayroom. She opened the door, looking around the room until she saw Uraraka. She walked over to her table and sat in the chair that was opposite Uraraka. The girl in front of her was doodling on a piece of paper with crayons. She looked up. "Hey, (Y/N)! I missed you."

(Y/N) smilied sadly. "How are you doing, Uraraka?"

"I'm fantastic now that you're here," she smiled. "I can't stop thinking about you. It feels like I'm going crazy whenever you aren't visiting me." Her smile was replaced with a stare. 

(Y/N) laughed uncomfortably. "About that...I can't visit you anymore."

"W-what? Why?!"

"I...still haven't forgiven you. Everytime I see you, I get flashbacks from those days I was in your basement. I still think about it. All the time, and seeing you just doesn't make it any better. I'm really sorry and I hope you can understand," (Y/N) said, looking at her hands that were folded in her lap. 

Uraraka was silent. Then she stood up. Suddenly, she started screaming. Shrieking. "HOW DARE YOU?! WHO PUT YOU UP TO THIS?! I'LL KILL THEM! I'LL RIP THEIR FUCKING THROAT OUT!" 

(Y/N)'s eyes widened. She hadn't expected this. 'I never should have come in the first place!' The nurses rushed over to Uraraka, forcefully bringing her back to her room. Other visitors stared at the tearful girl who stood alone. An elderly lady walked over to her. 

"Are you okay, dear?" 

(Y/N) looked over at her, tears in her eyes. "I'll be okay, thank you." The lady nodded and walked back to her table with a young girl. (Y/N) walked out the front door, tears falling down her face. As soon as she got in the car, she put her forehead against the steering wheel, watching her teardrops fall onto her jeans, leaving wetspots. She started the car and drove home. She had done the right thing. She got the closure she needed. She would no longer have to face Ochako Uraraka. Never again.

~

Hey everyone! This is the end of the story! I had so much writing this! I can tell some of you enjoyed the story too. This all started because if a YouTube audio roleplay I listened to one night and I was like 'I want to turn this into a fanfiction'. Thank you all so much for reading! Bye!