Part 1: Wandering off into the void

Cuphead and mugman the great brothers where watched under the eye of elder kettle, telling them what's wrong or right, up and down. Ever since they were 9 they have been with the wise man. Cuphead was 1/2 years older then mugman, the would play and talk and overall just have fun with elder kettle. At the age of 12 the brothers always wanted more money and riches.

The boys are now 18 and 19 but they still act like there 10 years yonger, there foolish acts has gotten them in trouble a lot. They always wanted to seek adventures. " get back here you fellow men!" Elder kettle caught cuphead and his brother mugman walking out the door. " what do you boys think your doing? Come now." He told them. " we where just going to the devils casino to win money, right mugman!!!" He said exited. "Right... YES, in  fact we are." he stuttered. " ok but you guys will need some gold coins, and understand me it will be a long walk. You will be far from home wandering through each isle you see, farewell boys come back before next 17 days." Elder kettle smiled while giving them there bags and coins.

Yes!!! The boys thought as the door closed shut with the heavy bag of food and gold coins. First they travel off far far over the hills behind the rivers and the trees and then the far spread out carnival. They go to castles and then the city's, junkyards, buildings and houses.

After that finally the reach the doors of the casino. "Oh boy here we are cup!!! This will be a fun adventure!" Mugman looked at the the gates and yelled out. "I cannot wait to win it all. This will be a great day, I hope?!" They knocked, and nobody came until cuphead banged against the gated doors. Finally a skeleton opens the door wide open waving us in. " hello how is your day?" He asked with a polite grin on his face. The brothers nodded and put our thumbs up showing that our day was good, we came inside and say everyone in the back gambling. They rushed inside sitting down losing all there coins from wild bull riding, getting vip access to hot tubs and, slap jack tables, bars and slot machines.

They also came across lousy crap tables that were simple and boring. They were always losing. the demons, zombies and skeletons and employs looking like bicycle cards. Once in a while there was a gentleman named mr wheezy he was a friend of the manager king dice, mr wheezy was a cigarette so he smelled pretty bad. " he took us into the back of the casino a private room with the manager, employees and professional gamblers. " hello, and welcome to the best craps table in the world!" King dice was in front of the table throwing up his arms and welcoming us inside.

"Oh wow thank you mr." mugman pleaded. They sat down and were betting off all they had and somehow they always managed to beat off everybody else. "These fellas just can't lose! One more win and I'll faint!" King dice shouted out. " WELL,WELL." Says no other the the devil himself. " let's make a bet if you win one more round I'll give you all the money in the casino, but if you lose I will have YOUR SOULS!" Cuphead agreed, blinded by riches he went forward. Mugman man stood behind him scared and telling me no! She shoots... and he fails. "HA, your souls are mine!" The brothers kneeled down begging for there lives. "There has to be something we can do, anything?!" Mugman asked. 

"Well there is one thing you could do, here is a contract for souls from runaway debtors for you to collect

"Well there is one thing you could do, here is a contract for souls from runaway debtors for you to collect. Then maybe I might pardon you mugs!" He kicked them out the door. "You have until midnight, that's 24 hours." And then they left.