Part:3 the root pack

"Wow it's been a rough day. We got a lot of coins wanna get more stuff?" Cuphead asked. "Sure!!!" Mugman replied. "Cuphead I see one over there, it's a very small wagon with the word store on it."

They walked up to it and went inside. "Welcome to porkgrinds emporium!" The merchant porkgrind welcomed us in. He looked like a hog standing up tall like a human and he had an eyepatch on the left eye. "Ooh look it's stronger potions!!!" Mugman cried out. "I see, I would like the spread shot please?!" Cuphead asked. "I would like the chaser shot!" So the brothers choice was good for them. "That will be 8 GOLD coins!" Mugman handed over the coins and ran off with Cuphead

After that they looked at the list of the contract and it said the root pack, a telepathic huge carrot, a blasting huge potato and an onion that cries. "These are some weird peeps don't you think mug?!" Cuphead asked. "Yeah there weird, but they sound easy to beat off. I mean we took down goopy le grande, so how hard can it be?!" And of course it was extremely hard.

 I mean we took down goopy le grande, so how hard can it be?!" And of course it was extremely hard

"These guys are way to hard!" Cuphead screamed. And the potato shot him to the ground. "NO cuphead!!" Mugman cried out. "Are you OK!!" He just smiled and put his thumb up, and said. "These suckers are going down today!" Blast. Bam. Pip. Flick. Plop. The noise of cupheads new weapon, a red weapon shooting more than one at a time. Mugman had a green blaster that never misses and it chases the enemy.

"Watch out muggy! The tears of the onion cause damage." Cuphead informed him.
"Hehe, boohoo, I will kill you two!" All there of the root pack said creepily at the exact same time. " hey let's try and bounce of the dirt balls the potato is throwing at us." Mugman whispered. Hop. Hop. Hop. They parried all the pink things, but some they missed and took damage. They were about to do it the most powerful thing of all time. THE SUPER BlAST!!!

"Cuphead let's count down." Mugman yelped.
"One... two...three!!" On once the blasted the essence of the body spilled all over.

three!!" On once the blasted the essence of the body spilled all over

They both blasted everything they could. The potato and the onion died. Put one remained the telepathic carrot. The carrots charged at them. "Yes. Yes. Dance you little mug!!" He shot rings out of his mind shot at there feet. "Oh boy he is strong!" Cuphead yelled out. The shot everything they could at him. Clicking shot from there fingertips blast forwards to his demonic face. "You will NEVER beat me, hahaha!" The lunatic laughed over and over until. The potato and onion stood back up. "Ahh shucks it didn't kill em!" Mugman sighed. But something different was happening the root pack was charging at him, the carrot!!!

The punched, spitted diet balls worms the onion used hurtful tears while the brothers sit back and shoot. "KNOCKOUT". Everyone yells!!! The root pack slowly weakens after he died. And.... there gone forever!!! "We got the root pack soul contract!!! Cross it off the list!" Mugman shouted happily. "Next stop, Robby and croaks brothers." Mugman added. "Just like us." And the brothers sat down and hugged. Then they thought WE can do anything. They leapt woof into the tall trees.

"Hey beat it ghost!" A fellow fish girl told the brothers while fishing which was creepy and weird. "Oh sorry I thought you pals were some creeps strolling around." She apologizes sitting down at the lake. " it's ok may we join you?" Cuphead added. " yes you may fish with me! I love some good O'L company." She replied.

"Whohoo, finally a break." Mugman sighed. And then the adventure of Cuphead and mugman carries on!!!