Please

Eichanwalde was a lonely place sometimes. with the overwatch team back in action, winston makes sure to send out couple of people to scout areas every now and again, incase of an omnic attack. the only 2 people sent out today were christian and torbjorn.

christians life had changed dramatically since he first joined the overwatch organisation. for one, he is beyond glad that he no longer has to work in construction under his boss marco. he really hated that guy. also, he feels a sense of honour doing this, helping people, fighting for whats right, actually doing something in life. hes made a few friends during his time here, but he doesnt really know much about this torb feller, in fact, theyve barely spoken.

but yet somehow torbjorn managed to convince christian to let him search the castle, while christian inspected everywhere else. he didnt realise how unfair that deal was until he was already across the bridge.

with a sigh, christian continued on walking, half-heartedly looking over anywhere that could indicate a secret attack. by the time he was finished, his feet had a dull ache. "torbjorn would have been finished ages ago" christian thought bitterly. by the time he arrived at the meeting point, he expected torb to be asleep, but to his surprise, there was no sign of him. concerned, and slightly frustrated he headed on into the castle, through the tall doors. once inside he called out torbjorns name. no response. there was nothing but worry filling christians body now. running more into the castle he sees torbjorn just relaxing on the throne. completely unfazed by christians pale face.

torbjorn spoke up first "about time you finished" christian blinked. is this guy serious? "i had to search at least 5 times the ground you had to, retard, and instead of meeting up at the bridge like we planned, you just decided to stay here and waste more of my time coming to get you." torbjorns expression went cold "watch your mouth boy, you have no right speaking to me like that. do that again, and youll see what happens."

christian didnt know what to think. boy. he isnt a boy. hes a grown man. "yeah im terrified of a midget with a claw" he exclaimed with a chuckle. torbjorn hops off of the throne in a smooth motion and went towards him. christian stands his ground, determined to show his dominance. "call me a midget again." torbjorn said with a strange sparkle in his eye. hesitantly, christian says it. "midget"

before christian could react torbjorn jumped up like a cat and backhanded him with his claw. everything went black.

when christian woke up he realised they were near that strange sword up the stairs in the castle. his head was throbbing like there was no tomorrow. "what the fuck torb, what are you doing?" his only response was torbjorn grabbing his hair and dragging him towards the sword. he puts his hand on there and a strange cloud of smoke appeared. when it finally evaporated, christian discovered that he was longer in eichanwalde, instead it was a strange red room. the carpets were a maroon colour while the walls were a deep, darker red.

torbjorn let go of his hair and started walking a draw. christian inspected the room further, there was a red bed in the middle of the wall directly in front of him. on the left there was a rack full of whips and belts, while on the right it was clear except for 4 leather cuffs, perfect fit for the average person. two for arms and two for the legs.

christian has never been more fearful in his life, he glances around for an exit but there was no sign of any kind of door. christian, who was still on the floor, froze, unsure of what to do or what to say. torbjorn arrives back with what appears to be handcuffs and a leash.

"we can do this the easy way or the hard way, it up to you". torbjorn said with a smirk on his wrinkled face.  "please dont torbjorn, whatever it is, dont, lets just head back to the overwatch headquarters and we can forgey this ever happened". "no can do kiddo, i cant back out of the fun now"

fun? what did he mean fun? "take off your shirt" torbjorn ordered, looking into christians eyes. christian wanted to refused, but something inside of him made him want to listen, so he did. he removed his shirt and awaited what torbjorn wanted to do next. torb cuffed him first, both hands in front. then added the leash around his neck. he pulled it enough for christian to get on his knees then stopped. they were both eye level. "i have to teach you some respect. you do what i say, when i say with no complaints, do you understand?" christian felt shy and exposed "yes i understand" he answered. torb went even closer to him "thats sir to you" christian responded instantly "yes sir"

torbjorn smiled "good sub" then pushed christian onto his back and proceeded to sit on his face. "lick my ass realll gooodd". christian never thought he would like giving rimjobs, but the throbbing boner in his pants said otherwise. he licked and licked until torbjorn hopped off of him. he noticed christians erection and laughed "i knew youd like this" he said as he fondled it over his pants. christian moaned. "get up on your knees again" ordered torb. christian did just that. torbjorn sat on the bed. "come here and suck me off, whore". christian slowly went towards him and took torbs member into his mouth. starting at the head first, slowly tonguing it until he felt confident enough to also take in the shaft. christian made sure to make it sloppy, saliva spilling everywhere while he could feel torb pulsate in his mouth. christian had never been so hard in his life.

"enough of that" torb said pulling christian onto the bed. he removed christians pants and underwear in a slow motion. torb started kissing christians thighs, working his way up until he was an inch away from his penis, only to go back down. christian desperate and frustrated. "torb please, please touch me i cant wait any longer"

torbjorn laughed "first you were begging me not to, now your begging me to keep going. you should make up your mind. and you can wait. you cant cum until i give you permission". christian grunted "yes sir" he continued teasing christian, listening to his frustrated moans until finally, he flipped christian around onto his stomach.

he slapped christians ass, hard, christian moaned, precum pouring out of him. "you like that huh?". torbjorn gets off of the bed and goes towards the belts on the wall. he chooses one of them and lines it up with christian, ready to stike. he hits it against christian, and he let out a sound between a moan and a grunt of pain. torbjorn does this repeatedly. "torbjorn please can i cum please please please"
"not until im inside of your pretty red ass"

christians plans were eventually answered and torbjorn threw the belt to the side. he uncuffed christians hands from infront of his stomach to behind his back. he lifted up christians hips and lined his thick juicy cock up with christians tight asshole. slowly he pushes it in. christian has never felt more at bliss. he was in heaven. torbjorn started thrusting at a unmerciful pace. christian was moaning mess, he wanted to cum so bad but torbjorn told him not to.

"please torbjorn can i cum ill do anything please please torb" that only made torbjorn thrust even faster
"cum for me sub". at those words christian instantly came with a loud moan all over the bed "thank you thank youuu". not long after that torbjorn came into christians thicc ass. when he pulled out, warm cum dripped out of christians gaping asshole.

"we should get back to winston, we re late" torbjorn said pulling on his pants. christian didnt have the energy to respond