1. His Ghostess

P R O L O G U E

I am alive but dead inside.

Sometimes I even feel like I'm not even here.

I may seem alive but dead deep inside.

How can I live when the most important person died?

You can't just take her away

Dark things are tearing out my soul

When I realize she'll never be here anymore

I'm dead and alive

and there's no way to live

Numbness envelops me

I can't take it any longer

Wait for me, my love

I'll be there

-Jin

*****

(Part 1 of the story will be published Today, May 9, 2020, 6 PM KST)

I.

Byul and Jin are both living in a perfect world. Coming from a wealthy family, they both never experience any hardship in life.

Gullible yet cheerful. Byulyi is the only daughter of a wealthy doting parent with 2 big brothers, Minhyuk and Xiumin. She is engaged, soon to be married to a very perfect man named Jin.

Jin, who's quite popular because of his insane visual is also from a wealthy family, owning the biggest TV station in Korea and the only heir of the said company. He doesn't like to be involved in their business because he wants to be a chef but because of her father's failing health, he needs to comply.

Jin and Byul met each other in a family gathering when they were both 7 years old. Both families are acquainted and business partners. No one in their family arranged their marriage but somehow the two started to form a solid relationship that is both beneficial to their respective clan.

Jin is close to her brothers and Byul is like a real daughter of the Kims. All these years, they are living in a rainbow, perfect world. No worries and problems. They love each other so much to the point that they want to get married after college and their parents agree wholeheartedly.

Jin and Byul started living together in college. They both attend the same university and always together 24/7. Some people are even saying that they are perfect for each other. Many of the students like them because they are the most famous cc (campus couple) in the said prestigious university.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Those are the usual words they utter to each other. The love that they have for each other is surreal.

However, not all stories end up happily.

At the day of their wedding

Moon Byulyi was caught in an accident while wearing her beautiful wedding dress.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

(Part 2 of the story will be published Tomorrow, May 10, 2020, 6 PM KST)