"Kacchan are you ok!?"

(Uraraka, Todoroki, and Kirishima are mean in this chapter)

Katsuki's p.o.v.

I look at the doorway and see deku with tears in his eyes. He runs to me and asks me why I cut myself. I just told him that he wouldn't understand. But he just asked over and over again untill I finally gave up and told him.

"y-you shouldn't care a-about i-it p-please leave me a-alone" "No Kacchan please tell me why, who made you do this!!" "Why, w-well I can't t-tell you, but n-nobody made m-me do this I just was u-upset and wasn't t-thinking" "why were you upset Kacchan" " I can't t-tell you" "please I need to know why you were upset so I can help you" "please j-just leave me a-alone we can talk l-later"

After I said that he left crying, I made the one person that I love cry I'm such an idiot. But I need to clean my wrists so I walk to my bathroom and go to the sink and turn on cold water. After I'm done cleaning my cuts I get some bandages from my medicine cabinet and rap them around my arm. I really am an idiot aren't I. I need to go clean the blood on my floor

Time skip to when he is done cleaning

As soon as I'm finished cleaning up the blood my door is kicked open by Uraraka, Todoroki, and Kirishima. They start yelling at me but I don't know why. Then I heard half n half (Todoroki) say.

"why the hell would you hurt Midoriya!?" "W-what I didn't h-hurt h-him!" "Don't lie to us we saw him run out of your room crying!!" Floaty bitch said "h-he was c-crying b-because of something e-else" "oh really then tell us what he crying about!!" Half n half said "I-I can't tell y-you" "if you can't tell us then you did hurt him!" floaty bitch said, I just gave up they're not going to listen to me so what's the point in trying to stop them.They all started to punch, and kick me but I don't care.

Time skip to when they stop beating up Katsuki (still Katsuki's p.o.v.)

I'm just staying still laying on the floor because it hurts to move. I hear a knock on my door and I heard a voice that sounds like Izuku. "Um hey Kacchan uh are you ready to talk?" I just responded with "no l-leave me alone" but he didn't go away "please Kacchan I want to talk....... I'm coming in"

He walked in before I even had time to tell him to go away. He looked at me shocked and ran to me "Kacchan are you ok!?"

Word count is 475
(Um hello people I'm sorry that I didn't update this earlier but I have a good reason for it. I didn't have any ideas. But I want to know should I made Izuku date someone and then they cheat on Izuku and Izuku going to Katsuki for support? If so please let me know who. I might update this later today but I don't know if I will. But other than that I don't have anything else to say bye lovely people)