A true Slytherin

Before the sorting hat touched your head, a loud cry of "SLYTHERIN" was heard from the sorting hat. You saw an entire table go up on an uproar of excitement. Your new.. acquaintance seemed more enthusiastic than the rest of the table combined. You went over and sat with him. 

"Hello, Draco. How are you?" You asked. "Quite well, now that you're in my house." He replied, with a flirty look in his eye. "Already can't resist me, Draco dear?" You replied, just as flirtatious as he. He placed a hand around your shoulders. "My dear, I can resist anyone I wish. Its just a matter of time before I steal you out of the hands of my enemies." You scoffed at his attitude. "We'll see about that, lover boy."

 After dinner, Draco walked you to the common room. The password was apparently "Wompimg Willow". It sounded strangely sexual to you. When Draco went to the boy's dorms, you settled down in a lounge chair to read on of your favorite books, "An Obituary". It was the only juggle book your pureblood parents would allow you to have. (M/N) and (D/N) Riddle. They weren't Deatheaters, but your father was Lord Voldemort's half-brother. His mother was a witch and his father a wizard. Tom's father was a muggle, however, making him halfblood while your father a pureblood. So the fact that you and Draco have never met is strange.

Next thing you know, Snape is waking you up because it is curfew. "Waiting for someone, (Y/N)?" Snape queries. "No, Severus. My only friend is in bed by now. I fell asleep reading." He smiles warmly at you. "Alright. Go on to bed now." You yawn and head up to your dorm, which is still packed up as you haven't been in today. You settle for the first hoodie you pull out of your suitcase. 'Hoodie and shorts it is' You think. After getting dressed, you lay down in bed and turn out the light.

You can't sleep. You toss and turn for hours. No matter what, sleep is impossible to grasp. 'Not tonight..' You think, stating at the emerald green canopy atop your bed. You have sleep insomnia. The only time you can fall asleep is when you have noise around you. The noise blocks out the criticisms that run through your mind from your parents. "Do the dishes and cook is dinner" they would say. "Spoiled brat" and "Fat slut" were their favorite. You almost died of anorexia because they would starve you.

Severus was the only one there for you. He was the one that stopped your seemingly inevitable death. He broke into the basement where you were being held. You told your house elf to take him to you. When he burst in, you smiled weakly and said "Impeccable timing, your majesty." He seemed so stressed that he forgot to laugh. That was last summer. You have recovered, but you are skinny as could be.  You decided to go to Severus's classroom.

As you approach the door, you see a lamp on. You peer into the classroom to Severus at his desk, writing a scroll to someone. You knock and he franticly puts the scroll away. "(Y-Y/N)! You're here awfully late! What seems to be the matter?" You smirk. "Why don't you just go and see him? You know he doesn't sleep." He sighs. "I know, but what if he's busy doing something?" Just then, there is a knock on the door. "Well well well. Looks like Albus came to see you instead." I say. Severus blushes like a mad man. I sneak out when the headmaster enters. Mwahahahahaha!