(Y/n) hands/when you meet a fanboy

(Y/n) POV:

I was excited for today I just felt like something was going to happen.  I was signing a random fan album after talking to her. Then a staff came and told the girl she been with me long enough. As the girl left another fan came, and it was a fanboy. I instantly lit up. "Wow!" I said kinda loud bringing attention to me. "I never met a fanboy before!" I said with excitement. He just put his head down blushing. I then started squealing like I was the fan. "You're so cute!" I said squealing even more. "Well not as cute as you." The fanboy said. 'oh my gosh did  he just call me cute, why are my cheeks burning.' The fanboy started laughing.

 "So what's your name?" I asked trying to start a conversation. "My name is Eun-Lee." He said handing me his album.  I picked up my pen that was on the table and signed his album. "Wow." Eun-Lee said ""What" I said tilting my head to the side confused. "Your hands are so tiny!" He said grabbing my hands "No their not!" I said blushing. Then he put his hand on mine to measure them.

Our hands:

3rd person POV:

3rd person POV:

Eun-Lee started laughing really loudly, and that causes attention to be  brought to them. JImin who was sitting by (Y/n) look at their hands and started laughing along with Taehyung who was sitting on the other side of (Y/n) "Come on hyungs it's not that funny."  (Y/n) said pulling his hands down. Taehyung then grabs (Y/n)'s hand and put it on his. He then started laughing and showed curious ARMYs who were wondering why they were laughing as soon as they seen (Y/n)'s and Taehyung hands they started laughing and taking pics. (Y/n) then started blushing and put his hand down.

Taehyung's and (Y/n)'s hand:

"Ah this is embarrassing." (Y/n) said with a blush. All of a sudden someone else pulled his hand and it was no other than Park Jimin himself. He then put his hand on top of (Y/n)'s and showed the fans, and they started laughing even more when they seen that your hands are smaller than JImin's.

(Y/n)'s and Jimin's hands:

"Okay whatever, so what that his hands is bigger than mines

"Okay whatever, so what that his hands is bigger than mines. Atleast i'm big were it counts. The Heart." he said smirking. Everybody laugh at that.  'I knew something was going happen today' (Y/n) thought to himself.

Who else likes ASMR?

I purple you, you amazing person.