Chapitre 16✨

So, it's been a few days. I was kinda feeling down today so Bryce being the party animal he is, decided to throw me a party, to cheer me up. But to be honest i really don't feel like it. I go to josh's room in the hope of convincing him to change Bryce's mind. I open the door to find him on his bed on his phone.
"Oh hey y/n, what's up ?"
I dont even answer and just go lay down next to him, cuddling him. Honestly, i also just needed my brother's company.
"Hey.. what's wrong ?"
"Nothing i just missed you."
He kisses my head and starts playing with my hair.
"Hey josh... do you think you can convince Bryce to cancel the party ?"
"What ? Why ?"
"I just really don't feel like it."
"Oh come on, it'll get your mind off things."
"But-"
"No buts ! Go on now, go get ready for your party."
"Ugh finee."
He gave me a sweet hug before letting me leave. I make my way to payton's room. I come in and hug him. He seemed surprised.
"What's this for ?"
"Nothing... just showing you how much i appreciate you."
"Ugh cut it with the sad bullshit you know i'm not good with that." He said as he tackled me onto the bed and started tickling me making me laugh like crazy while he laughed with me. I tried stopping him by kicking him or blocking him with a pillow while shouting things like "STOP ! PAYTON !" all while laughing but that didn't slow him down. After me trying to get away with all my might, he finally showed mercy. He laid down next to me while we were both still laughing. I turn my head and notice him staring at me with his beautiful brown eyes, smiling.

A/n sorry for the short chapter but do you guys still want her to end up with nick ? If not, who do you want her to end up with ? Btw thank you so much for 25k reads !❤️❤️