Chapter One

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY!!!!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTIUNE OR ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO KNOW OKAY SO THANKS!!!

Foxy's Pov:

I awoke to the sound of children cheering. I pushed myself off the ground standing up. I looked around. Nothing new I thought. I walked too the curtins. I egarley peeked out. Theyre were a bunch of kids cheering for Freddy and his band. Why did they even like Freddy or Freddy's creepy song. I looked up at them playing their song. I looked at Bonnie. Bonnie looked at me he is nice I thought to myself. I always liked him and he has always liked me, but Freddy the creep has kept us away from each other.

I looked at Freddy "just one day matey just one day you'll get ye payback"

   I said under my breath. I glanced at Bonnie one last time. He looked at me. I closed the curtains and went back into my little den. I picked up my foxy toy I stole from the game center. I fixed his eypatch.

                  "everything will be okay matey" I mumbled as I gave him a tight squeeze. I sank down to the floor. I slowly started to close my eyes. I drifted off to sleep waiting for night to come so I can roam around.

Bonnie's Pov:

Why was he staring at me like that? I thought  mabye he was trying to tell me something.  I thought again I strummed my gutair and watch the children cheer. I looked in direction of Pirates Cove were Foxy is his curtains were closed. No one was around his area. I felt bad for him.

I looked at Chica. Shes the creepiest thing ever, her eyes, her "lets eat" bib, and mostley she can remove her beak wich revals a set of sharp teeth. At night she was worse. I looked down.

Once the song was over we went bakstage for a break. "You guys did great" Freddy said

"Thanks" Chica said I was ignoring them while looking out the curtins at Pirates Cove again. Dagit Foxy com on peek out. I felt a hand on my sholder. "Whatcha looking at Bonnie pal?" He said in a evil voice. I tryed to get his hand of my sholder. "I SAID WAHCHA LOOKING AT?" Freddy said loudly. "Nothing" I mumbled. "It looks like your looking at Pirates Cove" he said while clechimg my sh1older harder. I shuddered Oww he tightend his girp "okAy I was big whoop okay now let go" I said while shoving his hand off my sholder.

He grabbed my bow tie "YoU  DoNt wAnnA GeT oN My BaD SiDE." he diad while looking me in the eyes. I felt uncomfortable. I Don't know what to say. "Uuhhh okay..." I said in a trembling voice. He took his fist and extended all five fingers and slapped me so hard across the face I fell down.

    "And I mean It Pal, Try me." He pointed at me as I layed on the ground extremely scared. "Wait till tonight your matey Foxy is in for a big suprise just you wait." He walked away as I layed motionlessley on the ground scared of what might happen.

Foxy is in trouble what should I do? Uhhh.....I will just have to wait till to night to let him know that hes in for a suprise.