☸Ricky Dillion☸

(Your POV)

Ricky and I are enemies. We hate each other because he always picks on me when we were kids and still do. He gets on my nerves that I just want to punch him in the face. Ricky and I have four classes together including lunch so when we see each other, we say hurtful things to each other.

I'm in my second period and guess who's in it. You guessed it, Ricky. If he bothers me, I will slap him. That's how much I hate Ricky.

"Hey slut, how many boys have you slept with?"

"Hey dick, oh wait, I'm just kidding, you don't have one."

*Bell rings*

"This isn't over" Ricky says and walks to his seat.

Ricky and I just passed rude notes to each other and we do that in mostly every class.

*Lunch*

"Are you and Ricky done fighting?" Y/F/N says

"No"

"Well, I think you should stop and Ricky told me to give this to you"

"What does it say?"

She just shrugs and leaves to use the restroom. I open the letter and it says,

"Y/N, the only reason I kept on bullying you is because I like you. You want to know why. Because your so smart, beautiful, and really funny. I know you hate me but I love you and I won't stop. Your personality is the best part about you. You don't cry when I say rude things to you, your confident and brave. That's what I love about you. But enough of that love stuff. If you feel the same, then can you meet me by the benches. Love, Ricky"

When I read the whole thing, I was crying. When I read it, it felt like I changed and actually like him. But if it's a prank, I swear I will kill him.

I walked near the benches and from the distance, I saw Ricky sitting there... thinking.

"Hi Ricky"

He got scared but when he saw me his eyes soften.

"Hey Y/N, I see you got my message. And what you read was all true. I love you Y/N. Your just so pretty and I love your personality. I know you don't feel the same but- what why are you here.

"You told if I felt the same, I should come to the benches."

"You-u feel the sam-e?"

"Yes, I do Ricky"

"Well, I've been waiting to do this for along time"

"What Rick-"

Before I could finish, Ricky kissed me with so much passion that I didn't even know I kissed back. We kissed with a lot if love that it felt amazing. I pulled away and we just looked at each other eyes.

"Y/N, would you do me the honor and go on a date with me?" Ricky said and I saw in his eyes with hope in his eyes.

"I would love to go on a date with you"

We kissed again and I couldn't be happier that I'm going on a date with Ricky Dillion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QOTD: Favorite Food?

Mines' EVERYTHING!