Chapter 3

Today was the day I was starting Penola high and I was terrified. I straighten my hair and put some light makeup on. They didn't have a uniform so I put on some white skinny jeans, a all time low top that had Baltimore written on and a zip up all time low hoodie. I grabbed my red vans and slipped them on before running downstairs for breakfast. "Excited?" Mom asked me when I sat down, I nodded. "Yous will both be fine, now go the bus arrives in five minutes!" I kissed her goodbye and set of to the bus stop with Luna

We got on the bus and sat in the middle, we listened to music until some one tapped me on the shoulder. I turned round to see Jai grinning like mad. "Where's the twin?" Luna asked, Jai pointed towards the back where Luke and Ashley were making out. "Eww!" I squealed, making both Luna and Jai laugh.

Me, Luna and Jai had agreed to meet on the quad for lunch and break. I had to go to form first and Jai wasn't in it, so I didn't know anyone in it. When I got to class I was the last one there. "Sorry miss " I smiled and took a seat at the back. Two minutes later Luke came in. "Mr Brooks you are late!" Miss Nilsson shouted. "Yeah" Luke replied and walked to the spare seat next to me. "Hi" he smiled. "Yeah Hi" I replied bluntly, I couldn't be bothered with his crap. He left us to go of with Ashley yesterday so I should ignore him. "About yesterday-" I cut him off. "Let's pretend we don't know each other!" I kept staring straight ahead. "But I thought we were friends" he sounded sad and it made me feel guilty. "We were until you left me for Ashley" I looked at him. "I'm sorry, I really am" he put a hand on my shoulder and looked into my eyes. "Fine, were friends" I smiled and he hugged me.

I had English, P.E and History then it was break. I put my books in my locker when some one tapped me on the shoulder, I turned round to see Ashley. "Hi Ashley!" I smiled at her. "Leave Luke alone you slut otherwise your life will become hell!" She spat at me then walked off with her friends. I felt like crying, I had done nothing wrong to her and she hates me! Well I don't care, she can send all the death threats she wants but me and Luke are friends now.

I walked into the quad to find Jai and Luna. "Trace!" Luna shouted and motioned for me to come and join her, Jai, Luke and Ashley. I walked over and sat near Luke and Jai. "How's your classes going?" Luke asked me. "Fab! I made a friend called Miley and she was in all of my classes this morning." I smiled. "I'm glad!" He put his arm around my shoulder. "Ahem" Ashley looked at me and Luke and I smiled. "Jealous are we?" I smirked at her. "I'm going!" She got up and left us. "She has competition now!" Jai laughed and fist pumped me. "Your so weird Jai!" I playfully pushed him. "What have you got now?" I ask Luke. "Music, you?" "Music" we walked of to music

At the end of the school day I grabbed what I needed out of my locker. When I opened it loads of notes fell out. I picked one up and read it. 'Your a slut. Can't get your own boyfriend so you have to steal mine xo bitch' Ashley. I ran straight out of the school and found her. When I reached her I punched her in the nose. "Leave me fuck alone, slag!" I shouted at her then walked onto my bus and sat near Luna.