No One Came

This story is not yet fixed. Notice to the readers there may be some errors in spelling and grammars. 

Who will turn 11 this week. So to make it special to him. His parents wanted him to have a grand birthday party. So ahead of time. He invite all his friends, schoolmate, teachers everybody. Even he didn't even barely know he invited.

His father is busy running a company and so his mother. They own a big company so most of the time his parents are at work. And has no time to spend with their son. So to in replace they give their son everything he wants. In short they've spoiled their son. Their son grew up alone. Even though he has everything there is still something inside him of what he really wants. He just wants his parents to be around all the time but they can't they've got no time to threw. They go to work early and go home late. They boy was still sleeping when they leave and asleep when they arrive.

Before his party. His parents promised him that they will be there at his party. They've hired the best party coordinator in town to planned his birthday party. They've spend thousands of dollars just to make his 11th party grand.

At his 11th party. The boy was so happy, so happy because for the first time he will have a birthday together with his parents and friends. All things was set. The party was held at their large backyard. It was a costume party with a theme of Marvel character. The boy costume was batman. the costume itself cost a thousand dollar. It was made by a famous costume designer who made The Batman costume in the movie. He was all set wearing his Batman costume. He goes to the party to show his parents the costume. His parents was glad to see their son wearing a batman costume and he is very happy. The boy run around to look if visitors are already there. It was still early so no one has been there at that time only the waiters and chefs was around. So he decided to wait infront of their house to wait for visitors. He kept on looking at the time coz he was very excited. While he was waiting names coming out of his mouth. The names of his friends. He is guessing who will came in first. Maybe its Allan, no maybe its Peter. Haha. What will they wear? They will get jealous if they saw my costume. Ha. I'm batman today. My house is the Bat Cave. He kept on waiting. Looking at the road to see if there is someone. Many people is passing by but no one is coming in. He even wants to asked the people who pass by to attend his party. When he checked his watch its been passed 15mins from the time of the party. Until from a bit far he saw a familiar car coming out of their house. Its his parents car . He tries to chase it. Coz he saw his dad driving the car with his mom on the passenger seat. His dad saw his chasing them but he just ignore his son. Stepped on the accelerator and the car start running fast. When they got a bit far his dad looked at the side mirror to see if their son is still chasing them. He saw his son stopped bow down  put his hands on his lap. His dad was sorry but something came up . There is a emergency at their company so they need to be there even if they had to break their promise with their son. His mom was busy taking calls so she didn't saw his son. His dad didn't tell her coz she will worry much.

Back at the boy. He was exhausted because he chase his parents car. He shouted his parents name many times but the car didn't stopped. Tears came rushing through his eyes. Dad, Mom. He kept saying. Even though he's used to that scene. But it was different this time its his Birthday and they promise to be there at his party.

He wipes his eyes with his hands. He let it go and say to himself that its still his birthday and his friends will attend his party. So his party is still on with or without his parents. He head back to his house. He head straight to their backyard to welcome his visitor. But he didn't see anyone. He search every place in their house to look if they was only hiding and will surprise him. But all he saw is some waiters and chefs. Then he shouted. All right. Its enough. I'm surprise so come out now and let's play at my party. No one answered. Some waiter were looking at him when he shout. He looked back at the waiter and shout again. What are you looking at? Go back to work. The waiters just ignored him and head back to work. It was already passed two hours since his party started. He kept running back and forth at his house. Searching and still waiting for visitors to come. Until the time pass so fast. Its already 7 o'clock. But no one came. The coordinator asked the boy if they should continue the party or its better to stopped. The boy stared at the coordinator for a long time without answering. Then suddenly the boy cries out loud. Where is everybody? Where are they? Did they get my invitations? WHERE ARE THEY??????.. And kept on crying the coordinator tries to calm the boy. But the boy started to run. He runs outside the house. The coordinator asked the waiters to chase the boy. The boy runs outside through the road. In his mind he wants to go to their company to see his parents. While he is running he heard someone calling his name. But when he looked back its just the waiter. But when he looked forward. He saw a bright light. He puts his hands infront him coz he can't see what it is clearly.

In slow motion. The waiters shouted "STOP!!!".

When the boy can now finally saw where the lights is coming from. It was too late.

It was already infront of him. He freeze at that moment put his hands forward like trying to stopped it with his barehands. Coz he thinks he is Batman.

It was a car running towards him at a fast speed.

But Even Batman can't stopped a Car with his hands.

The driver stepped on the brake hardly but the car won't stopped quickly because his speed is fast.

The car tires squeaks. Tire marks on the road. bumper goes off and the front window breaks.

From the drivers view.

Bloodstain on the window. The wiper was broken so it wipes on its own. Wiping the bloodstain on the window. Until the window was filled with wiped blood.

From the waiters view.

They were all shocked. They saw how the car bumps the boy hardly that the body blew infront of them. Blood stained on their faces and clothes. They were staring at the boys body infront of them. Broken face filled with its own blood. Parts of the boys body nearly goes off into pieces.

From the Boy mind. Before the car hits him.

  Mom,Dad. Do you love me? Am I special to you? Maybe I'm just a burden to you. My friends don't even love me too. No one came. No one was there for me. All the voices in my mind calling out across the line. This must be the end. And I just learn two things. No one loved me and the second it Batman can't stopped a vehicle.

   "All I want for my birthday is to be with my parents and friends. I'm not asking much of their time just this once to make me feel that I am loved. But NO ONE CAME. ".  - BOY

The end..

Lessons for the parents : please give your children time to spend together. Coz the main reason you are working hard is to gave them a good life. But does is it enough? To give them a goodlife? Or you need to gave them Tender love and care for them to know that the life they have is good, or maybe the BestLife.

Lessons for the friends: please attend the party is you are invited. Coz the birthday celebrant is hoping you will come. Coz if he or she don't want you to come he or she wouldn't have given you a invitation letter in the first placem

Lessons for coordinator? Really? Why didn't you chase the boy? The boy would still be alive if you chase him first. Not asked the waiter to chase? What can't you run? You don't have a legs? May I cut it for you?.

Lessons for the waiter.  Hahahaha. Just joking.

This is not a real story. just came out of my crazy imagination.

But I'm not saying this will not happen in real life. I just want you all to know that whatever you do. Don't over do it. Haha.

Thanks for reading.