𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 1

You can feel all sorts of things for someone you don't know: interest, attraction, infatuation, crush, longing, fascination, admiration, respect, desire...'

'And the more time is spent being around that person.. the deeper you'll plummet..'

'Into the abyss of obsession.'

'This is how you might define, love...'

'Right, Y/N?'

Thought a male with green hair combined with dark shadows, leaning his elbow against his dinner table gently. His green eyes admittedly looked gleeful, almost too much, as his thumb swiped across his screen with every pass of a second. He stared very intently towards photos regarding a lonesome girl, taken without her consent.

Infatuated with every drop of her characteristics and personality, he took in her every feature closely, and nearly failed to notice his mother, Inko, who started to approach with a bowl of curry. "Who is that, Izuku? Your girlfriend?" Quickly turning off his phone, his hand moved to set his device face down against the table, as his other hand rubbed the back of his fuzzy hair frantically, almost as if he were alarmed. Though, he knew it was too late to hide things now.

"O.. Oh, um... yeah.. something like that.."

Lips fixed into a smile, he watched as his loving mother sat across from him, lifting up her spoon. "Really? Awe, Look at my son finally falling in love.. I thought you'd be like some pro heroes; worried to get into a relationship because of their hero work.." She began, expression contorting into that of sadness.

Izuku on the other hand, chuckled nervously, swayed by his mother's relieved tears. "Mom.. I'm nineteen years old now, I'm pretty sure anyone would be thinking about love at this age." He'd counter, however this only upstarted more gloom from his parent. "Ah.. Don't say that! It makes me feel old!!"

Soon, Inko would proceed to scoop up her curry, her son doing the same. "So, what is she like? Your girlfriend, I mean." The question at hand forced Izuku to jump out of his skin. He didn't know his mom would've been so interested in his love life. Maybe it was only her motherly intuition speaking.

He laid his spoon down. "She's a really nice girl.. Talkative, funny, gregarious and relatable...

Honestly, it's like you can never hold an boring or awkward conversation with her. She hates reptiles with a passion, but still thinks that they're amazingly cool, and loves the ocean despite the fact she can't swim..." It seemed the very subject was enough to make him ecstatic, which wasn't completely off the mark. He could go on for hours and never get tired of it. "Though...  She's quirkless, and chases her dream of becoming an [insert dream profession]

Inko, who was especially at a loss of words, blinked profusely, nonetheless leaning forward just a little. "You must like her very much, and I'm glad! I'm looking forward to meeting he-" Abruptly hushing while Izuku shot to his feet, his palms pressed against the table, just as his green pupils dilated from a revelation.

He picked up his phone, and his lips parted. "Hey mom, what's the legal age to get married?!" 

Awfully started by his question, the woman sitting ahead of him shed a little bit of unease.

"Thinking about marriage is too fast honey, don't you thin-"

Izuku cut between her sentence once more, denying her light suggestion. "I'll just look it up!" Pushing out his chair, the male scurried on around the table, seeing his mother off. "I'm suddenly not feeling hungry, so I'll eat later. Bye, mom!"