𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 2

Huge thanks for Patheticsackofuwus who edited this part!

His emerald eyes were wide open, staring down at the pictures, his heavy breathing echoing in the non-illuminated room, his heart felt like it could burst, it kept beating vigorous, hammering at his ribcage, he felt sick. His body temperature was warm, as a result, constantly he had to wipe off the sweat that gathered at his palms. It felt like he was burning, upon remembering a certain incident, his agitation grew, more and more.

'Does she think I'm a freak now?' 

He thought to himself, reaching out his hand to rub the sweat under his bangs. As his short and hasty breaths carried on. 

'Will she think differently of me?'

'Will she stop talking with me?'

‘Will she be disgusted by me?’

Every second, paranoid thoughts ran wild in his mind, his legs starting to anxiously shake. Hands twitching, controlling himself from gouging his own eyes out. 'Will she even like me now?' His heart dropped. Breath caught in his throat, eyes unblinkingly staring down at the wooden surface.

'No- no- no That can't be- I know she likes me! Even if it's just a bit-! Stop thinking like that you idiot!' izuku nervously smiled, as he forced a chuckle out of his mouth. 
Resting his forehead on his palm, his eyes remained glued to the pictures laying a few inches away. 

'Don't think like that idiot- you're going to give yourself a heart attack!' He breathes in. 'Besides I'm sure she doesn't like that fiancé of hers more than me, yeah. She likes me.'

'Then why else will she smile at me? Every-time we cross paths, her face always lights up! And that’s all because of me!'

He smiles, grinning down at the pictures. Moving his finger towards it, he gently caresses the person on the image. His eyes immediately softening, his heart now pulsating properly, but with deeper beats. He suddenly felt warm, not a unbearable kind, a good one, it felt he could live in peace. Forever, but if someone try’s to take that away, he definitely won't be too happy.

'I'll help you out y/n, I promise I will.' 
'I swear it on my life.'

The next morning➛

I rubbed my eyes, feeling the sting in them immediately after, of course what did I  expect, I did not get the hours of sleep I needed. My vision hurts, my head hurts too, everything hurts. Did I eat anything last night? I don't even remember if I did, I was too focused on other things. That being my y/n, I wanna see her today, will she come out? 

Should I go and meet her myself, but what if I make a fool out of myself again, I doubt she'll feel comfortable around me, at least not now. I just have to make her understand, then everything will be alright. I mustn't make her worry too much.
Does she think that I'm stalking her? Because I'm not, I'm just protecting her, what will happen to me if she somehow manages to get herself killed? I won't live for long either, not without her.

I stop in-front of the window, glancing outside, hoping to see her roaming around, taking a walk or watering the plants, unfortunately, she's not there. 

really wanna see her. 

After she abruptly left our little date together, I can only remember her terrified expression. That made me feel so bad, and it's all because of him, him! That- no no, don't lose your temper, you're going to take care of this in the nicest way possible. 
What's better than slamming his head with a bat? Hmm.