𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑴𝑷𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑻

hi everyone. i'm going to tag you all because there is something very important that i need to talk to you all about. i hope that it is okay if i tag you.

infinitystcrk jongroff -meIodies -whitethorns hxneydukes Madeinchinabicj ssstutteringbill logansreese -farfromhoes familiarities spideyboyx

as you may know, a couple of weeks back i left my main account on here. honestly, wattpad is not for me anymore, as much as i love all of the people on here. it's not a place i enjoy logging onto for a few reasons, some i won't get into. i genuinely find it quite dull for the fandoms i'm in, and for fics i prefer reading them on ao3 bc there are more active fanfics on there for my fandoms!! i hope that makes sense- i'm not bashing any of your writing at all!!! that's just one of the reasons i'm not on here, the second being that it is quite toxic because of a couple of people on here who i won't name or shade because i'm not like that lmao. 

anyway, i really don't enjoy being on wattpad anymore so i left that account. i thought i could continue the book club, but the toxicity gets to me on this account as well. 

so that is why i won't be logging onto here anymore. instead, the lovely louise infinitystcrk has kindly offered to log onto here to give announcement and updates!!! i will be on goodreads of course, so will be running the book club from there, but i am leaving wattpad because every time i have left and come back, my mental health has deteriorated.

thank you everyone for being so kind and lovely. i hope you all understand.

our next book will be six of crows starting on the 28th of may, followed by cinder on the 7th june and then followed by either throne of glass or scythe or if we were villains!!! if you do have any questions or queries or book suggestions please message me on goodreads or post on goodreads, or message louise on this account or on her actual account.

can we please say a massive thank you to her because i was ready to give up the book club after we had read cinder in a couple weeks and she stopped me and said how much she also loves it. so thank you louise.

i genuinely love reading and i know that some of you if not ALL of you really enjoy this club. thank you everyone xx