Chicken

Beautiful evening with with sweet red wine , fire in the fire place and dim lights and delightful company , as usual a Stare from her drives my urges insane , she's  prepared and amazing roasted chicken with the best spices that enchant one into hypnosis, but with all that delicious food on the table her scent and beautiful body stole the show and I couldn't control the effects she has on me and without second thought, I pulled her close and ripped her blouse open kissing your flesh with my soothing touch , witnessing her body and skin tremble to my touch increases the thirst and the hunger , and as I continue I steadily move my hands down her  fountain and to my amusement feel her moist beautiful vagina dripping , soaking and calling my name as my hand massages it slowly and blissfully to her  fulfillment , the wine has kicked in and the hunger has grown, totally oblivious to the food I rip her clothes off and i pin her down of the dining table as I slowly slide my every being inside her so I can fully feel her warmth and divinity , stroking her and stroking her and stroking her and pounding her pussy harder and harder as she cries out for more , the pleasure is overwhelmingly pleasing and as we reach the climax and our bodies start to become one she  turns to me and and whispers " I want your baby" , hypnotized by her  words I release my seed in her  and cry her name out with pleasure and as we finish and lay there on the floor cuddling   She turns to me and say " Don't forget the chicken" .