Chapter One

I woke up to my phone going off all my friends wouldn't stop with this group chat. Today was monday yay another week of school. I was still tired from the weekend but I had to go rule the school.
I got up out of my bed which I wish I could stay in all day. I walked into the bathroom to take a shower and clean my face. Next I curled my hair as I listen to my favorite song "Notice Me" by Alli Simpson. Now it was the hard part of my day I had to find a cute outfit to wear. I put on my black skater shirt with a blue sleeveless button up shirt with lace in the back tucked in. Than I put white tights and black combat boots on.
As I walked down stairs I started reading the group chat everyone was talking about the party we went to on saturday night. Than I realized I had 10 text from Dillon and 5 from Taylor saying they would be here to get me at 7:45. I had my own car but I loved riding with Dillion and Taylor. I looked at the time and it was 7:40 so I just took a banana and ate it quick. As I walked to the door I could see Dillon's car outside so I grabbed my sparkly Steven Madden book bag and I walked towards the car.
Dillon was my boyfriends and Taylor was his best friend. Taylor always had to sit in the back of Dillon's Range Rover cause I got to sit in the front. " Bethany get your hot ass in here" Dillon yelled as Taylor whistled. On the way to school they both stated serenading me with their song " Buckwild" Witten by them.
As we walk into school we find our group of friends "Taylor" Nash and Cameron yell as they walk over to tell Taylor about some cute girl they saw. I walk over to Mahogany she was my best friend and we were the two most popular girls in school. Than we found Ally she was also our friend and she made sure we weren't to mean she was the nice one. After talking to Ally and Mahogany for a little I walked back over to Dillon. " I'll walk u to class" Dillion says as the bell rings. As we start walking away Shawn says high to Dillon and I, Dillon was happy to see Shawn but I wasn't I didn't trust him.