Nineteen

Emma's POV
Sunday

Ethan and I packed up early in the morning to drive back to Chicago.

We stopped at a coffee shop so he could have coffee.

I couldn't have any because Taytum is still at the age where she needs to be nursed, so no caffeine for mama.

As we got closer to our hometown, I got more and more excited to see the girls, and Ethan squeezed my knee while giving me a smile because he was excited too.

Once we walked into Lisa and Sean's house, Tenley came running up to us and gave us hugs while Lisa walked into the entryway with Taytum in her arms.

Taytum was awake, but I could tell that she was tired, and Tenley was bouncing off the walls. She must've had a sugary cereal for breakfast.

We told Lisa thank you before we left with the girls, and getting home to our house felt so nice.

Taytum needed a diaper change, so I went upstairs and changed her before she needed to eat.

I grabbed the nursing pillow and a blanket before heading back downstairs with her, and we cozied up on the couch as I started to feed her.

Ethan and Tenley were running around in the backyard.

He must've known that she was way too hyper and was trying to get her energy out a little bit so she wouldn't be super crazy all day.

Once Taytum was done eating, she started to fall asleep, and she yawned, making the same scowl that Ethan makes when he yawns.

It's so cool to see a baby's similarities to their parents.

Since she's been born, her hair has gotten lighter, and I'm starting to think that it's a mix of Ethan's hair and mine.

She has Ethan's curls, and her hair is still dark brown, but not as dark as Ethan and Tenley's.

I was so glad to be home, and to be getting my baby cuddles in.

I pulled my shirt up, and then made sure that Taytum was comfortable. Ethan and Tenley came back inside, and sat by us on the couch, Ethan kissing Taytum on the forehead.

"She's sleepy today, huh?" He asked.

"She is." I responded. Tenley who was sitting to my right laid her head down in my lap, and I started playing with her hair with my freehand that wasn't holding the baby.

"I'm tired now too."

Ethan reached over and patted Tenley's shoulder before he leaned his head on mine. He leaned down and kissed Taytum on the forehead once again.

"Awe. Family cuddle session." I said. Taytum yawned in her sleep, and Ethan chuckled at her. While he ran his fingers through her short hair.

"She's so cute. We should have another one." He said. "What do you say, Tenley? Should your mom have another baby?"

She lifted her head up from my lap, and looked at Ethan, narrowing her eyes as she thought about it.

"We're gonna need a bigger house."

Ethan and I started laughing, luckily not waking the baby up.

"Yes, Tenny girl. We are definitely going to get a bigger house before we have another baby." Ethan said.

"Good. I don't wanna share a room with Taytum."

"Tenley, we wouldn't make you share a room with Taytum. If it came down to anybody sharing a room, Taytum would share with the new baby." Ethan explained.