part 1

Hi, I'm jordan I live in the small state of idaho. I'm a tall girl with light skin my natural hair color is dark brown, I died it blonde to match my skin tone better. I never ever do my hair it is always down with a couple braids in. My eyes are dark brown, they look almost black until I'm in the light they turn almost orange. I'm a hippy that likes crop tops mom Jean's and sweatpants.  So no... I'm not the typical high school sweetheart. Im quiet and i stick with a small group of friends. Not to mention being a one and only child. My mom is my bestfriend, my dad left us when I was 6. So yeah. It's me and my mom against the world.

I'm not new or anything...I have been in the same place for years, I have barely traveled. But I like it here the mountains and scenery are beautiful. I have been in school for months now, and I hate everything about it. Except my friends Launa, becka, and zackary. Launa is a dark haired girl she is latino and a the prettiest girl in the group she is bisexual and her girlfriend is on the cheer squad... noone really likes her she is rude and doesn't pay much attention to launa. Becka is a blonde girl with blue eyes we definitely are the most alike oh and did I mention she is obsessed with light pink and banana yellow? when I say obsessed. Do not take that as an overstatement... she wears it with everything, her room is pink and yellow her Bobby pins are that color. But I feel like it's a good obsession.. but she somehow figures out how to make it work. Zackary is a typical red head... but not the nerdy kind the kind with muscles. You might be thinking "oh my gosh date him!!!" I just want to let you know that... that will never happen. We have been friends since 3rd grade, and he is waaaaay to into himself and his weight lifting skill to fall "in love with"

So ya... that's my weird but fun, quirky and confusing group of school trouble makers.

They are always there for me.