Parent

I sat in the living room. Adam had texted me asking for my address because we needed to talk. My mom just happened to be there when Adam showed up. I opened the door and let Adam in.
"Who's this Ty you said a friend was coming over I don't know this one"
"My names Adam miss"
"Ahh alright and why would you be here"
"I wanted to take Ty for a walk..."
"A date?"
"I guess so"
"Begone and don't come around here again"
I felt like I'd just broke as Adam left with a hung head. I ran to my room as tears threatened to spill. I've always hated my mom but this, this was worse than anything she'd done! I mean it wasn't just me but she'd offended Adam as well. He looked so disappointed when she said to never come around again.
"Ty D. Lox get your ass down here and explain yourself!"
I marched down the stairs angrily.
"I'm gay okay! I hate women! I don't think they're attractive or anything like that I'm not exactly popular to begin with! Adam was the one person I've had a crush on and you just sniffed it out like a panting dog!!"
She froze slightly.
"Ty get behind me"
I turned looking into the face of a grinning man with deep red eyes. He held out a hand to me. I looked at my mother. He felt familiar to me like someone I should know but can't quite remember.
"Ty oh how you've grown in pride"
I stared at him. The voice from my dreams telling me he was proud of me. Was this man my dad who'd disappeared one night in bleak December when I was barely five.
"Ahh smart too~. Just like your mother"
I looked at my mother. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was warm and meant no harm like my mother's did.
"That woman is not your mother she is merely your caretaker"
"Brother~ take him now before I strangle you both"
Before I knew it I was whisked away. I was terrified of this man I'd only recently discovered. He hugged me tightly.
"I missed you son"
He was my father he didn't leave me forever and he was proud. I've wanted to make my aunt, I suppose, proud of me more than anything. It was wonderful to know that my dad was proud.
"Come on let's go catch Adam"
I looked at him. Suddenly the legend in history class entered my mind about Entity303. He was so friendly...