Mom's words to saggers

Donnie you are my and I love you but son someone will shoot you or judge you the way you dress please son please don't get beat up or shot for sagging your pants people will look at you and say oh you are a gangster let's shoot that gangster and it makes you look like you shit in your pants and when you try out for basketball and your pants sag the ball won't go in the hoop and when you sag your pants you can trip and you can't walk up the stairs and you can trip yourself and some restaurants won't let you order because you sag and states have banned sagging and schools these days will suspend you for sagging or have you arrested for indecent exposure. That was his mom's word on sagging. Donnie was staying with his grandma and Aunt Debbie for the summer he was hanging out with his friends and having good a time till he saw a 16 year old sagging what do you think Donnie will say to the 16 year old?

Donnie remembered what his mom said before dying of cancer you look like a damn fool and an idiot nobody wants to see your underwear you need to wear a belt said Donnie well you don't live with me and my mom so you should just mind your own business Donnie said you know what if that is how you want to dress then be my guest but if someone comes up to you and beat you up then don't come crying to me. Donnie saw the 16 year old boy pull up his pants but they fell and and he left them and he went to the park to play basketball but he couldn't get the ball in the hoop and he tripped over over his pants legs and he got back up and pulled up his pants up but they they fell again and Donnie said you to give up and the boy said okay and he walked home with his underwear showing and someone came up to the in his driveway and I don't like to see your underwear and I have kids and I have kids and they don't need to your underwear so please don't sag you look like a damn fool.