nera00

A/N: I had so much fun interviewing nera00, she is such a talented writer and such a skilled person. She is an amazing author and I can't wait to see her books get published in the near future! I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed talking to her...and you want to follow Evie(:

.
.
.

Question: What made you want to start writing books?

Answer (Evie): I used to put together puzzles almost everyday. Everytime I put one together, I made up a story to pass the time. Eventually I met a friend who told me about this site and I decided to try writing down one of the stories I came up with. From there, it just escalated^-^

Question: What is your favorite genre to write about and why?

Answer (Evie): I have to say my favorite genre to write is romance. I'm good at writing werewolf stories but overall I like romance. I like it because it's sweet and I can imagine a lot of different scenarios. This is actually a funny topic because nobody that meets me thinks I like romance. I've always been sort of a tomboy so no one expects me to but being a tomboy means I can make more intresting characters and mix up the plot.

Question: I can say the same for me too, haha. So, who or what inspired you to write?

Answer (Evie): Oh toughie! Lol, I'm not really sure it's a what or a who. I've always been a big reader and valued grammar and writing skills since I was little. When the time came, I started getting more and more creative with random ideas, weiting just became natural. If I did just have to pick one person though, I'd pick my Mom for raising me to value books so much and to love reading.

Question: Who is your favorite author and what is your favorite book?

Answer (Evie): I read a LOT of books so asking me to pick one is like asking what candy is the best. It cannot be decided! Same with authors even though I do enjoy certain ones, I coudln't pick a favorite to save my life :/

Question: What advice would you give to new coming Wattpad authors?

Answer (Evie): Simple, keep with it. No matter if your first or second book is a throw away, everybody has them. Keep writing anything you feel like it and somethings bound to stick, lol. Plus the more you write, the better you get!