JoJo stuff

"Audio diary in Morioh, Day 147. Today Dr Kujo introduced us to his 2 good friends from the Speedwagon foundation. A dashing young Japanese scientist named Kaito Nakamura and an artist, Noriaki Kakyoin. I think Mr Kayoin will peak my interests more whilst kaito would be a perfect model for my manga. Only time will tell. Kaito did say something rather interesting but im yet to understand it. 'Trust anything that changes your life forever, yours was split in half. Before and after it.' I think that will be all for today. I'll be checking the east villas of Morioh tomorrow for any clues on Kira. Rohan Kishibe signing off."

The day before

Morioh outskirts, About 10 am.

A single car made its way down the rather peaceful road. A Doctor, Scientist and artist sat in harmonious silence for hours before the scientist spoke up. "So Jotaro why have you brought us to this... beautiful town." He asked picking his words carefully. "I mean we haven't spoken like this since our journey to Egypt." The artist in the back hummed in contented agreement. "There is something afoot in this town and as experienced stand users I believe your help would be useful."

Stands- the physical manifestation of living beings fighting Spirit. They can have all sorts of abilities from merely punching fast to the manipulation of reality itself. Stands can only be seen by those who have them. They can be manifested from ageing or by a special stand arrow. There are very few of these arrows. Stands take immense power to control but once control is gained they are the most powerful.

"Also Kakyoin I saw some of your art in the National press last month. Well done." Jotaro smiled before his face changed to one of relaxation. The car eventually arrived in the centre of town and the scientist and artist got out. "My friend Rohan is in the cafe down the way. The Duwang." Jotaro announced as he drove off. Noriaki looked around before noticing the cafe the doctor spoke of. "Have you taken interest in any arts Kai?" The artist asked as he leads the scientist to the establishment. Kaito gave the question some thought before coming to a satisfactory answer. "I've had a back room in my house turned into a recording studio." Kaito looked to his left and saw a homeless man shaking a cup at people, he went over and put a few banknotes in his cup. "Thank you kind sir" The man sad with a coarse voice, kaito knelt down to the man with a smile. "Remember this sir. All this will change for the better. Trust anything that changes your life forever, yours clearly was split in half before the change when it was good and after the change which us where you are now. But believe me, sir, your life will change" kaito informed him. A man walked up next to Noriaki. "He has a way with words wouldn't you say?" The man said. "That's kaito for you. I presume your Rohan?" Noriaki asked. "Yes, we have much to discuss."