⋆forty three

acatalepsy the idea that it is impossible to truly comprehend anything

Jungkook

"Jungkook, Sora get up we have a visitor" Taehyung spoke urgently as he barged into my bedroom.

I released Sora from my embrace. We were both startled by his angsty demeanor and breathy tone, wondering what it could be that so visibly unsettled him. 

I chuckled, sitting up. "Who is it?"'. 

Spinning on his heel as he was ready to walk out, Taehyung turned to look at me, worry flashing in his eyes. "Namjoon".

Namjoon. If it was just him why was Taehyung acting up? He'd been spending a significant ammount of time with him in the past few days to so suddenly be frightened by him. I trusted Namjoon enough not to think he was of any harm to us, and I'd thought he'd gained Taehyung's too. He had too strong of an intuition about people to get so close to him after having caught him with such a bad eye since day one, unless...

I raised my eyebrow. Getting up in my disheveled form and untangling my feet from my covers I followed the boy into the living room where I assumed Namjoon was. Sora was close behind me. 

There he was; a man with his grey brown hair sitting on our leather couch, legs crossed, arms tied over his knees, black suit and gaze pointed at the direction of the window. Only Namjoon never wore a black suit. Except when he had somewhere to be.

His eyes settled onto me once he felt my presence, screaming at him, electrifying the room with an eery tension. 

"Ah, there you are" He spoke casually, his lips unfolding into a small smile. Infact he seemed to be too calm. It grew suspicion. 

I didn't reply. Crossing my arms over my chest, form heavy, I shot him a penetrating stare. "Why are you here Namjoon?" I outed bluntly.

"We need to be somewhere" He shifted in his seat. "Let's just say I came to give word".

I could laught at his formality, but I didn't. The uneasiness in the air made it impossible for me to out a single word without feeling extremely threatened. Taehyung especially, vexidly standing against the wall was hard to ignore. 

Eyes turning up into slits, I sighed heavily. "Where are we going?". I wasn't in the mood for parties or work. I wanted to stay home, this once. 

"All I can say is that someone is expecting us soon". 

His atittude itched me that day. I had an urge building up inside me to go slap his in the face but I kept myself back, my fingers curling into a fist. Sora enclasped her palm around it, calming me down. 

"You'll want to come, trust me". 

I didn't want to be pulled into this, but to my lack of luck, Namjoon could be very persuasive. It was his job, and he was awfully good at it. So, it was only a matter of time until I eventually gave into my curiosity and prepared myself for what I was going to face. His tone signified that it wasn't going to be pretty, or maybe that I was not to be too pleased.