Zero

People say that our choices define us but that's not completly true. Just because we choose it; that doesn't mean it's us.

1.He might've seemed bad. Like a lost cause. But that wasn't it at all.

2.He didn't study because he'd much rather be drunk at a party than stuck in his cramped dorm room.

3.He showed up late because he honestly couldn't give a fuck about who was waiting for him.

4.He didn't sleep with half of the girls on campus to make them be called sluts and whores. He did it because again he didn't care. All he wanted was the sex.

5.And when he finally said he loved her. She didn't say it back. Because there is one thing everyone knew about Harry Styles, whether you loved him or not, was that Harry Styles couldn't give one single damn about you.

6.But the thing is... she didn't love him. She was completly heartless when it came to him. She didn't feel a single thing when he said those three small words that meant the world to him but looked like a shaved cat in her eyes. She didn't feel any pain in her heart when she saw him break into a thousand pieces when she never said those three words back. So of course...

7.She left.

----------------------

Now put 5-7 infront of 1-4 and that is why Harry Styles couldn't give a fuck about love. Or anything else for that matter.

-------------
Ok yeah I changed it a bit and SORRY TO ANYONE WHO LOVES SHAVED CATS. I mean I'm totally a cat person but, yeah. anyways hope to be able to update soon so yeah bye.