Chapter Seven

WARNING YAOI 18+

-

He gained dominance quickly, exploring his mouth, moaning loudly into it. He kissed down his jaw to his neck to suck and bite around his sensitive spots. Levi tightened his hold on Eren and buried his face in his shoulder when Eren began stroking his length, his pace meeting his thrusts. Levi tugged at Eren's hair when he quickened his pace, slamming hard straight onto his sweet-spot.

"Ahh Eren, I'm close!"

"Levi, kiss me."

Their lips met again, but with more passion this time than lust.

"Eren~!" Levi moaned his lover's name loudly as his back arched and he came into Eren's hand. Eren pulled out, sensing his end and knowing that Levi doesn't want to be dirty inside.

"Wait, Eren, I want you to come inside me."

"Levi, are you sure? I know how you feel about-"

"Yes I'm sure just hurry up before I change my mind!"

Eren pushed his throbbing member back inside of Levi and moaned as his muscles clenched around him. He thrusted hard into him, throwing his head back and releasing. He collapsed next to him, burying his face in Levi's neck. Levi wrapped his arms around Eren and pulled him as close as he could. He thought being filled like that would be the most uncomfortable experience ever, but since it was Eren, he didn't mind it. He smiled and ran his fingers through the younger boy's hair. Eren raised his head and his eyes met with Levi's. He smiled his adorable smile and Levi blushed.

"Levi?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you. A lot."

"I-I love you too, Eren."

"A lot?"

Levi groaned.

"A lot??"

"...yes..."

Eren smiled again, kissing Levi on the cheek before getting out of the bed and pulling him with him.

"Let's go get cleaned up, okay?" *smile*

"Yeah." *smile*

-
The End...

Okay guys! This is Xenia! I'm 19 just to let y'all know. I hope you enjoyed this. This was my first fanfic thingy ».« I know...'TERRIBLE' okay. Please comment if I should make an ACTUAL fanfic. Should it be Ereri? Anyways, bye!
»XENIA«

Copyright © Kryptonize 2014
All Rights Reserved