The Accident

The accident-

So We're going all the way back to 2 months after my 15th birthday. All the way back to October. My birthday's in August, in the holidays. I like it and dislike it. Like it because:

-I can stay up until 12 the day before no matter what day it lands on

-I can have a party or celebrate my birthday properly on the actual day and not have to wait for a weekend

-Me and mum are usually in nice hot countries on my birthday so it's much more fun.

Dislike it because:

-No one gets my presents. Well my mum does and my aunt and uncle give me £10 every year but apart from that I get nothing. Mind you even if it wasn't in the school holidays, I wouldn't get any presents. I don't have any friends. Well I had one; she turned out to be a bit of a bitch

That's probably the only reason I dislike it. Let's get back to the point. So it all started in October and right now it's May. So yeah I have six whole months of information to tell all you people sitting in your chairs or lying in your beds, staring at your laptop, scanning the words and being glued to the screen. Ha yeah right. I bet no one will even read this but I still want to tell my story. Getting side-tracked again. eek! Sorry. Bad habit need to get out of it.

[Note to self: Stop side tracking]

Sorry about that? ↑ Had to write it or I would have forgotten. Ok now really the actual story. No wait! Before I go on I should tell you the next piece is going to be an extract from one of my old diaries. Enjoy:

Dear Diary,

Why is it people start with "Dear Diary"? Oh well so today was probably the worst of day of my fucking life. This isn't even exaggeration! My life is ruined. I have no body! NO ONE! I am a fucking loner now don't you understand!? Ugh course you don't you're a fucking book filled with my fucking words. You wonder why I'm so upset and angry right? Well even if you're not I'm going to tell you. Me and my "friend" went bunking off in the morning. We had Maths with Mr. Edwards and well he's bloody annoying so we bunked. We were just hanging out by the gates when we saw a woman's shadow approaching. Scared stiff Kate grabbed my hand and dragged me as she ran. We went round the back to the shed where the geeky gardening club people hang out. Usually the shed's locked but it wasn't this time so we scrambled in. Giggling we pushed our way through the spades and plant pots until we got to the back of the shed to find a sofa and food; Sweets, cake, chocolate, chips, the lot!! Turns out the gardening club aren't as geeky as they look. And everything was new and closed. We grinned at each other and sat down on the mink couch, picking our feet up from the ground and stretching them on the table in front. Kate chucked me a pack of sweets and she starting munching on some chocolate when we heard the door creak. I turned to look at Kate and saw her mouth "Fuck". I then saw that there was a door behind the sofa! I nodded in the direction and we both proceeded to get out. I jumped out first then she did closing the door behind her. The shed being so close to the fence we had to really squeeze in to both fit. She whispered "Something in your hair" when she smiled and pulled it out a fragment of a olive coloured leaf. She smiled, her lips were hot pink due to her make up, but they looked so soft and plump. I took a deep breath in and smelt the strawberry scent the lip-gloss contained. As I let out a sigh we heard more creaks so she pressed her index finger against my lips "Shh" she murmured. As she lifted her finger, the material of her cardigan  got caught on a hinge. I moved a little bit further back, bending the fence inwards to where my body pressed against the metal rails. Her arm moved around frantically as she tried to unhook her jumper. After a few seconds the cardigan was off the hinge and was back draping on Kate's curvy body. Unluckily she moved her arm a bit too much so once she escaped she toppled down onto me. I grabbed her arms and helped her back up slowly when our eyes met. I realised how close we were. Our chests were a millimetre apart. I could feel her leg resting against mine. Her caramel eyes staring into mine. I looked down at her lips and back at her eyes. I couldn't take it much longer. I was in love with my best friend and I was craving our lips touching, tongues playing, our arms wrapping around each others body, our legs entwining, our chests hitting against each other with every breath. So I went for it. I pushed myself onto her, pressed my dry lips onto her soft ones. Let the taste of strawberry seep through my body. I thought she would kiss me back and grant me my dream in reality. But unsurprisingly she didn't. Her white hands grabbed and my shoulders and she flung me off her. "What the fuck are you playing at?!" She practically screamed. My eyes stung, tears were forming. I started blinking rapidly hoping the tears would hide away. "Is the lesbo gonna cry? Go on cry! You fucking weirdo! Coming onto me! What the fuck is wrong with you!?" She spat. I turned my head away from her and heard the door creak and footsteps walk away.

There's more but I'm feeling a bit tired now and I don't want to waste my whole life story now do I?

A/N- Do you like this sort of layout or do you think I should change it in any way? Comment below feedback! Thank you xx.