The sleep over

It was a rainy day and I went for a walk to the park to find my dumb dog. it wasn't the first time he had run away and no one was home so I had to get him. I think about how I ha school the next day, how Michael would bash me up again. you see even though I'm the best athletic guy I was hated because of mike and his little gang. I was so dam sick of my life, I was 13 and I hadn't even had a girl friend yet. as I walk I then see a girl my age sitting down on the path way with her face down. I got down on my knees and put my unbralla over us. I ask if she was ok and she said she was lost and scared. he said she had no where to go and she was from America. I felt bad for her so I took her home with me and let her sleep on my bed while I would sleep on the sofa. no one was going to be home for a week. I gave her some food and let her rest. I was on the couch watching the TV while she was sleeping. I was watching the news. " in braking news a 13 year old is on the lose after escaping prison 10 times this month and had been spotted in Sydney North today. If you have any information on her please contact the police, she will kill anyone in her way, back to you peter" the news reporter says and then the power goes out. it didn't really appeal to me at the moment so I just drifted alseep.

I suddenly awoke from the crake of thunder. the room was dark and I felt down one breathing on my face. I open my eyes to see to hazel eyes staring unblinking at mine. a hand was around my mouth then I could feel a cold knife just on my stomach. I panicked when the knife slowing dug into my skin and slowly slicing my stomach wide open. I tried to scream in fear and pain. But nothing came out. I felt a hand reach into my stomach and got a hand full of my thick sticky blood and shoved the hand full of blood on my nose where I breathing in with my nose drowning in my blood. I could feel the blood slowly dripping down my thought and into my lungs. I knew then, I was dead cause the last thing I heard was the girl whisper " kikikio...."