Chapter 3- Allure Me

I didn't want to turn around but his aura beckoned me.

<<Yeah.>>My voice coming out a little too husky for my liking.

Rather than speaking, he gazed into me. Allowing that gesture to speak volumes for itself; It spoken of unveiled desire that only he could rightfully give me, uncharted realms of pleasure that promised satisfaction, and the overt sense of complete surrender. This man is dangerous. Very dangerous.

<< I found your suitcase.>> Looking down, I noticed my excuse of a flamboyant luggage. God, what was I thinking? <<It barely passed the metal detector. Apparently, overly flashy material constitutes as a warning sign.>>

He smirked.

It took me some time to coherently form a response. If a smirk could do that, I didn't want to know about other gestures. 

<<Thank you.>>

I meekly replied. A impenetrable silence descended upon us, trapping the ascending sexual desire emitting of him that I was undeniably leaning towards to.

Faith coughed, successfully neutralizing the charged atmosphere. Thank God for her.

She then proceeded to gracefully extend her arm at Alliston.  I looked at her and there was a glint in her eyes that reflected mischief. What is she up too?

<< Hello, Mr. Bolvería. Would it be too much to ask to take my friend here home? I would love to do it but my job is calling me and I would hate to leave her here alone.>>

What a sly move? Faith has never worked a day in her life and even if she has, the only work she's every done is part her legs. And it's not as if he's actually going to-

Alliston then reached for his phone, turned around and cleared his schedule.

<< It would be my pleasure...>>He raised his eyebrows to induce the effect of searching for a name he wasn't yet giving. Arrogant arse.

<< Faith.>>

She replied hastily while giving me a"I want the details later look" and walked away. For a girl who has work, she sure was in no hurry.

<<Close your mouth Maria.>>

<< Or else what?>> I replied without thinking.

He lightly brushed my hair back and leaned his towering height to my ears. I shivered.

<<I'll bite it.>> He whispered.