***

Welcome to "Double Revenge".

This book is currently under revision and will be republished at a later date. Thank you for your patience.

——————————————

a c h i e v e m e n t s

Wattpad Featured Novel

Action #3

——————————————

about: .2

status: completed

s y n o p s i s

Skylynn Harris is left with blighted hopes and shattered dreams after she's been brutally separated from her friends. She's suffering through a terrible time at the Fight Club Academy.

Three years have passed and still, that one promise keeps her strong-

yet hangs in the air unfulfilled.

——————————————

o t h e r   w o r k s   i n   t h e   s e r i e s

.1

The Fight Club Academy

status: completed

+

The FCA, an academy that creates the best fighters all around the country, is now attended by Skylynn Harris; a girl who wants to become stronger and prove her father that she is not some weak, poor, vulnerable wrack.

What happens when the academy does not turn out the way Sky thought it would? Not only does her past catch up with her but the new friends she makes put her in tremendous danger.

———————

.3

Git Reset

status: pending

+

Reese Allen, owner of a secret courier service, is confronted with his past that he had successfully locked away when he takes on the wrong parcel, leading him to his childhood nemesis: Olivia Roberts.

Turning out to be a former student of the same fighting school as Reese's, she knows all his secrets. And all she can do is help him reset.