Wizard World

AN: Thanks for reading. With having people read this far into my book makes me super happy. This also gives more of an effort to write this book. So don't be afraid to give me feedback to make the book better. So only a few charters belong to me, but the rest belongs to J.K. Rowling. Also do a shout out to cupcxkebrxd has been such a great help in many ways.
~Emma's point of view~

Now as the group approached I got butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't believe I was going to actually meet real live wizards and witches. My thoughts were interrupted by Hagrid's big booming voice," Harry, Ginny, Hermione and Draco. This is Emma Smith, Jackie, and Peter."

Hermione was the first one to speak up and said," Hi guys, today Draco, Harry, Ginny, and myself well be helping you get your wands tomorrow and some school supplies. "

I still couldn't believe it the Hermione Granger is going to help me find a wand. Then my bubble burst. " Not to be rude I don't have any money in wizard money. "
" Well Emma that's a very good question. Hermione, Ginny, Harry and myself will be paying for your fees. " I can't believe It Draco Malfoy remembered my name.

Holy crap. I thought. Just wow. "Thanks" I said quietly. 

        Then Jackie broke the silence,"When  will we go to Diagon Alley?"

         "Tomorrow we will go to Diagon Alley. Also we will split up into three groups. Emma you will be with Hermione and Draco, oh and their daughter will be with you also. Then Jackie you will be with Harry and  Ginny also with their twins. Then Peter you will be stuck with me and Fangs. So everyone one come back to this park tomorrow at one o'clock.