Chapter 11

3 weeks later
Harry's Pov:
Louis and I climbed off the plane and made our way to the baggage claim. We walked hand in hand and found our way through the crowed airport.

After finding our baggage, we made our way to the car rental place and rented a car for the next two weeks. I was going to be keeping the car since his family said he can use one of theirs. I pull up to his house and get out and help him bring his bags up to the door. "You can stay for a little while you know" Louis told him. "I would but I should probably go see my family, but don't worry I'll be back tonight" I said smiling and pecked his lips. "I love you" I said and started walking back to the car "give me a proper hug and kiss before you leave" Louis said. I chuckled and ran back up to him and hugged him tightly and pulled away and kissed him passionately. He kissed back immediately. I pulled away and walked to my car. "I will see you tonight" I said and climbed in and drove to my parents house.

When I got to my parents house, I parked the car on the curb and pulled out all my bags and walked up to the door and knocked softly. I heard shuffling inside and then the door swung open to reveal my sister Gemma. "Harry!" She said in a happy voice. I smiled and pulled her into a tight hug. She hugged back and pulled away and helped me with my bags. "Mum! Harry's here" she yelled and suddenly I heard commotion in the kitchen and my mother walked out.

When it was six, my family and I were getting ready to head to Louis' house for a get together. When we arrived Louis was the one to answer the door. He saw me and smiled. "Hello! You must be Anne, Gemma, and Dan" Louis said extending his arm to my mum first, then to Gemma, then to Dan. "Hello, you must be the boy who took my sons heart" my mum piped up. Louis nodded shyly. "It's a pleasure to meet you Louis" my mum said and walked in after Louis let them in. I stopped Louis before he walked in and pulled him into a hug. He hugged back an nuzzles his face into my neck. I pulled away slightly and looked at his face. The bruises still there, showing up on his beautiful skin. I still blamed himself for that day. If I would have gone to Louis' class and walked him to class then it never would have happened.

I leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to Louis lips. He kissed back just as softly, only pulling away when his name got called. "C'mon, my family are excited to meet you" Louis said as he laced our fingers together and walked us in.

Once inside I was met with a gush of warm air and the smell of, what in guessing is dinner. I pulled off my jacket and hung it up on the rack. I turned around and was greeted to Louis up in my face. He cupped my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss. I smiled and kissed back immediately.

We both pulled away when we heard squeals and saw flashing. We looked and saw my mum, his mum, and our sisters with their phones out and taking pictures. I felt my cheeks burn slightly as they turned a bright red. I looked at Louis to see he was doing the same.

A lady walked up to me and shook my hand "hi I'm Jay, you must be Harry" she said smiling. I nodded "it's nice to meet you ma'am" I said and gave her a smile back. I felt my phone vibrate an I excused myself as I answered the phone. "Hello?" I said softly.

~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm really sorry it took me forever to update. I've been super busy lately. I'm in the process of moving and switching schools. So I'm sorry if the updates become short and take forever. But don't worry, no matter what I will finish this book.
Thank you to those who have stuck by and are reading the book! it means a lot that you guys are still reading it and enjoying it.
Anyways let me know what us think :)