Chapter 1

Sonic PoV:

I was slowly going up inside the building, eyes full of tears and coffee all over my burned face.

I couldn't take it anymore...

Life was too much hard with me through all those years.

It was now time to end it.

When I get on the roof, I approached the edge of my death and all my memories came back to me.

.

.

.

"Mom, dad.... I'm gay...." I said.

My mother looked down, covering my adoptive brother ears while my father slapped me, making me falling on the ground. He went inside my room, put clothes in a bag and threw it to me.

"get the fuck out of this house!!!" he yelled. I was petrified by his reaction. That made him even more mad and he grabbed me by the quills and threw me out.

"Don't even think about coming back again!! Because if you did, you'll be dead!!" he then slammed the door, letting his 15 years old son in the cold.

.

.

.

"Gay Freak! Gay freak!" they all said in union while Scourge was hitting my stomach.

Suddenly, both of his friends held my arms and Scourge grabbed a black marker and drew something on my cheeks and on my forehead.

When he finished, they released me and they all laughed when I ran to the bathroom.

I looked at the mirror and saw that he drew a dick on my left cheek, wrote 'suck it' on the right and 'gay freak' on my forehead.

I let myself fall on the ground and cried.

.

.

.

"I-I promise that I will work harder! Even night if I have to!" I pleased.

"no mister Sonic. You can't! You don't have the experience to work here! You are fired!" my boss said.

"I need that job sir! All other works are way to far from my apartment and I can't move to another town! Please don't fired me!" we kept arguing for long minutes before he called the security, who dragged me out of the building.

I called my friend Knuckles, telling him that I get fired and that I needed to see him.

.

.

.

We joined each other in the Cafe.

"I'm sorry for you men... If I could, I'll give you a work..." Knuckles was really kind with me, this is why I fell in love with him...

I wanted to tell him so badly....

"Knuckles.... There was another reason that I called you...." I said, shaking and sweating.

"what is it?" he asked.

"you.... You're.... You're the love of my life.... I.... I love you...." I said almost in a whisper.

"what?!" he yelled.

"Look, I know that it's crazy but-" he interrupted me when he threw his hot coffee on my face. I yelled in pain.

"why the hell are you saying that?!! I'm not gay! I thought we were friends!" he yelled at me. He then left me with my burned skin.

.

.

.

The end was finally here, I didn't regret anything. After all, no one loved me and will never love me.

I walked closer of the edge and then let myself fall.

The last thing I saw was a person wearing white clothes, running to me. 

And everything went black.