Chapter 4

At the Man Cave:

Ray: Charlotte have you tracked Henry yet???

Charlotte: Almost. I'm going as fast as i can.

Piper: We have to hurry, as much as we know Henry could be dead by now. A tear falls from her face.

Mr. Hart: Oh Piper don't say that.

Mrs.Hart: Yea we have to hope that our baby boy is ok.

Ray: Plus Drex wouldn't kill him, not yet at least. He wants to make statement, like always.

Piper: How do you know that?

Ray: Ray looks down, because he was my sidekick before i met Henry.

Piper: WHAT?? How could you let some lunatic be your sidekick? That might be part of why he took Henry. To get revenge for him taking his job.

Ray: When i met him he wasn't like this. Ok! Charlotte cuts him off.

Charlotte: I got a location, i was able to trace back where the video came from. 

Ray: Great. Ok where is he??

Jasper: It looks like he's at an abandoned warehouse downtown.

Ray: Ok great, now I'm going to have to use weapons that can take Drex down, i can't fight him just me.

Ray: SCHWOZ!! 

Schwoz walks in quickly.

Schwoz: What? what do you want. I was getting ready for my bean bath.

Ray: ray gave him a face. Oh whatever, Drex took Henry and we have his location, i just need the weapons you built that i can use to take Drex down.

Schwoz: Ok hold on. Schwoz walks to the controls and hits a few buttons. A wall of special weapons come out of the floor. Here you go. Take as many as you think you will need. 

Ray: Thanks. Now I'm going to go get my sidekick back. Ray grabs the gum tube and puts a gumball in his mouth, and started chewing. Next thing we know he's dressed as Captain Man.

Piper: Bring my brother back alive.. please. 

Ray: I wouldn't accept any other way. Ray ran to the tubes. "Up the Tube" and Ray was gone. 

The Place where Drex is keeping Henry:

Drex decided to wake Henry up by shocking Henry. Henry quickly opened his eyes, and was in pain.

Drex: Good morning sleepy head. Bought time you woke up.

Henry: Please-please stop-- stop hurting me.

Drex: Captain Man will surely come save you, and I'm thinking soon. So I'm going to enjoy every last minute i get watching you in pain. Drex then continued shocking Henry and he laughed the entire time. Drex then grabbed another pain causer that Henry hadn't seen before, as Drex leaned down to hit Henry with it the door flew open, Captain Man was standing in the door way. 

Ray: Get away from him!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter 4, hope you enjoyed it. This story will most likely not be more than 10 chapters but we will see. Im happy to see you enjoying the story so far. Let me know what your favorite part was in the comments. Im having a ton of fun writing this and I'm already working on chapter 5. Cant wait to show you guys the rest of the story. :)