Chapter 1

Hey Everyone! This is my first chapter of my new book 'Love Triangle' - A Beau Brooks and Daniel Sahyounie fanficiton. If you enjoy, please vote and comment. Thank You all, and enjoy! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

LILY’S POV

“Can I see some ID please?” asked the tall bulky security guard at Vibrations night club.

“Sure,” I say rummaging through my small purse.

He glares at my ID satisfied, then says, “Lily Mourel, hey? Go right in.”

As I take my first step inside the lights and loud music overwhelm me, but I soon adjust.

I was wearing a conformed fitting black lace dress, a push up bra and my satin platform heals. My makeup consisted of a blacks smokey eyes with a nude lip. I scanned the room trying to find Skip, but had no luck. I suddenly feel a pair of warm hands covering my eyes, I try to pull them off at first but then turn around to see Skip laughing his face off.

“Hey! You scared me, you asshole,” I said jokingly pushing him. He and I both laughed it off, but he doesn’t understand how many painful memories I have that come with an unwanted touch.

“Would you care for a drink ma lady?” he says in a jokingly posh accent.

“That would be wonderful, kind sir,” I say while doing a curtsey.

We walk over to the bar, grabbing some drinks. Skip gets a beer, and I get a shot of vodka. We down them quickly and head straight to the dancefloor to dance like idiots.

DANIEL’S POV

I notice a tall well-built man approach Lily, asking to dance. Before I know it, I turn around and they’re both gone. I start to search high and low for Lily, before I needed to go the bathroom. I walk into the bathroom and hear moans coming from one of the bathroom stalls. I walk past to see the stall door open and lily riding the same guy who asked her to dance.

“What the hell!” I exclaimed pulling her off of him and then I punched the guy, leaving him unconscious and naked on the bathroom floor. I turn to lily and notice that she’s feint, I quickly catch her and sit her on the ground while dressing her back into her own clothes. I carry her bridal style outside of the club and hail a cab. I give the driver my address and in no time we arrive.

LILY’S POV

I feel Daniel’s warm comforting arms carrying me into the house and lay me on the couch. I tried to speak but no words can escape my mouth. Daniel comes up to me and kisses my forehead and covers me with a quilt, then he headed up stairs.

DANIEL’S POV

I never thought the first time I would see her naked she would be with another guy.