Meeting Colby

My name is Kiara Livingston and i explore for a living. I live in Kansas and I love it but I wanna become bigger. Explore the world. Today I am going to film a YouTube video exploring an abandoned warehouse. I grab my tripod and my camera and I walk downstairs " bye mom , bye dad " I say as I walk out the door. " bye honey" they say in sync. I walk to the warehouse and get there in about 10 minutes. I put on my mask and I slowly climb in a broken window being careful not to cut myself on any glass. I start walking around and talking to the camera about the history of the building when I here a noise.

Sam and Colby pov:
We decided to come to the warehouse where we first started exploring to see if anything changed when we hear a girl talking.

" Dude do you hear that? It sounds like a girl talking ? Do you think she's exploring or just trespassing? Sam whispering to colby.

" Shes probably just exploring Sam calm down. She might just be like us. We should go talk to her. " Colby said starting to walk towards the sound of her voice.

Kiaras pov:

I hear footsteps and I freak out. I hide behind one of the doors and hold my breath hoping nobody comes behind the door because I will fall backwards.

Colby's pov:

I hear her footsteps and open one of the doors and I see her fall backwards onto some broken glass.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Did you get hurt ? " I ask freaking out. She just looked at me in pain and said " Your Sam and Colby " I chuckle. Really she just fell into a bunch of glass and she just said our names. " yea we are. Your Kiara Livingston right. That cool chick that explores like us right ?" I ask helping her up. She nods. Wow. She's beautiful.

Kiara pov:

God everything hurt. I think I have a piece of glass in my leg. "C...colby I think there's glass in my leg" I say as he grabs my waist gently.
"Sam will get it while I hold you okay ki ? " he says with a soft tone. My heart melts. God not only is he hot but he's sweet. Sam grabs the piece of the glass and pulls it out. I let out a soft groan as I feel it come out. "Shh it's okay. We got you" Sam says putting pressure on the wound. I smiled. " I'm okay. We should hang out some time maybe. Do you guys drink coffee?" I ask. Colby looks shocked and Sam nods " Do I drink!- that's like asking if I breathe!" Colby says loudly and I laugh. " okay so we can meet up soon and hang out " i exchanged numbers with them then I walked home. Wow. Best day ever.

Colby's pov:

I get in sams car and I can't stop thinking about her. Wow. Best day ever. 

A/n message me if you wanna request an imagine

Word count : 518